South Place Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
1,108 results
All reviewsangler restaurantblack out blindsmoorgate tube stationgames roombang olufsenblackout blindshuge bathroom serviceliverpool streetlittle touchesfavourite london hotelhigh techrooftop barmini barthe ground floormood lightingamazing hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

One of my hotels of choice when in the City. Great service and location - and consistent each time I have been. Quick and efficient check in and check out.

Pro's:
* Top rate service
* Hotel and room layout - perfect
* Room amenities (great toiletries, TV etc)
* Location
* Wonderful cocktails
* Quiet rooms
* Great restuarants on site

No cons.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank tjd501
Bruce R, General Manager at South Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear tjd501,

Thank you for your recent review.

I was so pleased to read your kind comments, and that you were able to make the most of your stay here.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

It was a couple of weeks that my wife and myself stayed for just one night but we are still talking about it now. Right from the moment you step in the hotel lobby you feel that the hotel is very different from anything else. It is trendy, modern and really fits in well with the increasingly fashionable east end of London. The room was very well furnished and attention to detail throughout was fantastic. The bath was huge and the bathroom was very luxurious. I love the little touches such as the bar area in the room with a whole lime for you to cut for G&T's. The mini bar is also reasonably priced. The bar in the evening had a very chilled atmosphere with a live dj playing background music. The comfortable armchairs in the bar were also great to sink into with a drink after a night out. The staff are also very friendly and approachable and a credit to the hotel. My only criticism which is very minor is that the bars are very small and there were no seats. Really want to stay here again very soon.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick M Lucas L

Dear Patrick M Lucas L,

Thank you for writing a review following your recent stay.

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and and that we made such a favourable impression on you and your wife.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a weekend for my wife's 40th birthday. Hotels is fabulous, it's chic, clean, ideally located for moorgate tube station and the staff are very friendly. Everything is so efficient, we had a problem with the TV in the room one day and within 2 minutes someone was up to our room to fix it. The rooms are lovely and the bath was huge. Will definitely stay here again

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Webbohullfc

Dear Webbohullfc,

Thank you for your recent review.

I am thrilled that you chose South Place Hotel to celebrate such a special occasion and I hope your wife had a fantastic birthday.

Your comments are very kind and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Wonderful staff, perfect food, truly a delightful stay;) I had the pleasure of staying at South Place Hotel after a long 24 day Europe Tour. I decided to book the hotel based on its Trip Advisor 2014 Travelers' Choice Award. The hotel is absolutely exquisite! The staff are friendly, attentive and efficient. I was given a full tour of all the features in my room and throughly acquainted with the hotel amenities. I decided to order room service as I was beyond exhausted from my travels. For dinner I ordered the lamb with a side of potatoes and the omelet breakfast. Needless to say the food was absolutely delicious. The beds are beyond plush and the bathroom is just stunning. I was rather sad I didn't stay in London another evening just to enjoy my room a bit longer.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Keisha M

Dear Keisha M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us during your exciting tour of Europe.

I hope we can welcome you back for a longer stay next time you are in London, when you can try our restaurants and bars.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

There is not a bad word I can say about South Place, this hotel is perfect. My girlfriend and I loved it. The whole hotel is immaculate and I can't praise the staff high enough, they're exceedingly polite and helpful. We had breakfast brought up to the room and the standard of food matches the hotel. Have recommended to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ryan B

Dear Ryan B,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us.

Your comments are very kind and I am thrilled you enjoyed the hotel so much.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.