“Home from home”
Review of Keslake Towers B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Keslake Towers B&B
Ranked #76 of 577 London B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 April 2014

What a wonderful find ! I stayed with Duncan & Barbro for 2 nights whilst attending a course nearby and was impressed from start to finish. They couldn't have been more friendly, welcoming and helpful- it was like staying with a long lost aunt & uncle ! They have a beautiful home with comfortable and immaculately clean rooms & ensuite. They are only too happy to provide advice and information on transport, entertainment and local restaurants & even welcomed me back one evening with a glass of wine. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Keslake Towers & look forward to returning next time I am in London.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 10 April 2014

This is a wonderful small B&B run by the very warm and service minded couple Barbro and Duncan. Their old and charming terraced house has recently been renovated and the rooms and bathrooms are of very high standard and very comfortable. Breakfast could be chosen from a menu and each morning we were served a delicious breakfast. The B&B house in Queen´s Park is situated in a quiet area near the park and within easy reach of central London by bus and tube. In the neighbourhood there are many restaurants and shops. Barbro and Duncan have both great knowledge of London and can assist with information on anything needed. The warm and personal atmosphere in this B&B was greatly appreciated and we would like to visit soon again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Eva P
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Spent a weekend at Keslake Towers B&B while visiting family in the area. Great location for our needs, first class room and facilities, friendly and hospitable hosts, parking available and easy, quick access by public transport to Central London. Would definitely stay again when we next visit. Mary & Geoff B.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2014

5 star facilities.

I stayed at Keslake Towers for two nights whilst on business. I was made very welcome and I found the facilities to be first class - more what you’d expect from a 5 star hotel than a B & B. I will stay here again whenever I need to be in West London. A real find.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Garden Room - very quiet, spacious, comfortable, great view. The bathroom was spotl...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Last weekend I stayed at Keslake Towers B&B and what a really wonderful place to stay while in London. The location is superb, I was in Oxford Street by tube in no time, and there were many restaurants within walking distance. My bedroom was very comfortable, my bathroom very special, and throughout the house the furnishings very tasteful . Barbro and Duncan were excellent hosts, friendly and informative. I can also recommend Duncan's delicious scrambled eggs and smoked salmon on toast. I will definitely be staying at this B&B on my next visit to London. Jackie Borkowska

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2014

My Wife and I spent a super weekend in London and stayed at Keslake Towers B and B. It is a great location with the added bonus of Barbro’s and Duncan's hospitality and knowledge of London. We had a lovely en-suite room, plus comfortable king sized bed. The room was very attractive and a good size with lots of daylight. Breakfast on Sunday was a feast with an "original Duncan recipe" which was beautifully presented and delicious and really set us up for the day. Everything worked well including the broadband which we used extensively. D and B are great travellers themselves so we could pick their brains on some future travel plans. Getting there and parking were both easy and there is a local tube stop for getting into and back from the west end.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We spent four nights at Keslake Towers, with London being our first stop, and what an amazing place to begin. Duncan and Barbro were always friendly, accommodating hosts who were always giving us helpful tips on the best sites and ways to see what London has to offer. We really enjoyed our stay. From our cosy room to the amazing breakfasts served each day and the great location we highly recommended Keslake Towers to anyone looking for a true taste of Britain. Our only complaint is that we didn't stay longer. Thank you Duncan and Barbro for such an amazing experience and start to our holiday. You truly made us feel at home :)

Liam & Hailee
Perth W.A

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these London hotels
Clapham / Battersea
Parklands B&B
Parklands B&B
#68 of 577 in London
Palmers Lodge Hillspring
#51 of 946 in London
Southwark
Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel

Been to Keslake Towers B&B? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Keslake Towers B&B

Address: 35 Keslake Road | Queen's Park, London NW6 6DJ, England
Region: United Kingdom > England > London
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Airport Transportation
Ranked #76 of 577 B&Bs / Inns in London
Price Range: £60 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
We're Duncan from Yorkshire and Barbro from Sweden. We've worked and lived in London for over 50 years. We'll give you a warm welcome in our Victorian terraced house in the quiet calm of the Queen's Park conservation area. You'll have a generous, recently decorated bedroom with generous double or twin beds and plenty of storage. We've traveled the world so we know what a traveler needs these days:  • a large double bed OR twin beds • your own private en suite shower-room with WC
, heated towel rail and underfloor heating. • Ample hanging space, hangers, plenty of drawers
  • free high speed wi-fi broadband (18MB) • table and chairs
  • office facilities - to print stuff out
  • a washing machine and drying room • an iron and ironing board • a modern flat screen HD TV/DVD player • a bedside radio/alarm clock • a hairdryer - (not just for the ladies)
  • a kettle to brew one of our teas, infusions or coffee • bottled water - still and sparkling • fresh fruit and flowers • something crunchy for those munchy moments
 ..And a few other useful things nearby...  • A relaxing lounge, with sofas, HD 3D cable TV • an honour bar for the odd nightcap
  • a lovely garden and patio with table and chairs and smoking facilities We're known for our excellent cooking and we'll prepare you breakfasts to remember from "Full English" to a Swedish smorgasbord and own own famous 'specials' We'll help you plan where to go, when and where to shop, dine out or get tickets in London - Barbro's a regular guide around town. ... more   less