“Was good till the Bangalis took over!”
Review of Euston Chinese

Euston Chinese
Ranked #12,988 of 23,391 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I used to eat at this place regularly, then new management came along who arnt even from China. Yes you guessed it they are from Bangladesh..... Who have imposed some serious cost cutting measures that result in you eating crap. What the hell would a Bengali know about Chinese food!!! Nothing that's what ... Its like asking a Chinese guy to run an Indian restaurant.
And please Ignore Petes review, he gives a five star to everything dam.... goodie two shoes.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I've been visiting euston Chinese for the last 6 years or so the standard of service are still the same, freshly cooked food very resonably priced.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Initially I thought this no-frills restaurant was a good, cheap and filling lunch option. However, I recently came to eat here after work on a Friday night and didn't manage to finish my food as it tasted a little odd. I will spare you the details but I spent the next 3 days in close proximity to my bathroom in severe discomfort. I sometimes like eating in rustic, run down eateries as often these places serve authentic food. However I will not be visiting Euston Chinese again as I don't want to dice with dysentery

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We had food delivered from this restaurant. First of all, the delivery took over 90 minutes and we'd been quoted one hour. The wonton soup was good, but the other dishes were lackluster at best. We had beef with garlic and spring onions, sweet and sour chicken and chicken with cashews. In addition, we had an order of shrimp fried rice. The shrimp fried rice had some kind of weird taste we couldn't place. The beef was ok, but the sauce was extremely thin. We chose this restaurant based on positive reviews online, but we were disappointed.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

This place is a real find. The decor reminds me of something from suburbs, clean and basic. The service is good but best of all is the food. I found this place ages ago when I was looking for a good bowl of laksa. I was spoilt in Adelaide by the little restaurant called Asian Gourmet in the central market. Euston Chinese comes very close. The place is hard to find nestled between a nightclub and flats. It's a basement space. I've had just about everything on the menu and its all fantastic. Last night I got takeaway mee gorang and chicken wings. It's all at rock bottom prices, at night you can get two courses for around £7 and the lunch menu provides two courses for around £5-6. You really have to try this place out an you will keep coming back.