See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Stayed at Marble Arch for business meeting. Location good with proximity to many restaurants in walking distance. Service was good. sleeping accommodations comfortable. Had breakfast and lunch at the hotel and the food was tasty.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin28_13
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Really beautiful hotel. Very nice room, very very comfortable bed :). I was surprised to find fruits and water in my room. :) Very good breakfast, nice staff, also good location. You are in the center of London. Just few steps from Marble Arch/ Oxford street, but still very quite place to stay. I could suggest this hotel for romantic weekend. :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Marina K
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed one night at the Marble Arch Hotel for a business trip. I was disappointed the moment I saw the building. It looked more than an apartment building than a 5 star hotel. I was hoping that the exterior did not reflect how the interior looked like and I couldn't be more mistaken. The lobby was more like a hallway.. So narrow and small. Everything was like a miniature and I couldn't believe that this was a 5 star hotel. All the hallways were tiny as if I was walking through an ancient underground burial ground. The room was the smallest room I've seen in my life. You barely have space to walk around the bed.. No room to open the luggage, not to mention the moldy smell throughout the entire hotel. The window is also tiny and it overlooks a dump or something like that. I am claustrophobic and I refused to stay in this room. I was upgraded to a larger room which was also small but at least it had a seating area.

The bathroom was nice and new but also very small. The reception and service were excellent though. The location is unremarkable but you get free internet. I would never stay in this hotel again due to the small room sizes.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Dalia M
Reviewed 29 November 2013

The worst experience of my life! To start with our television in our room did not work, after we complained it took them 2 hours to fix it which caused us to stay in the room missing reservations and with no television which we paid for. We then discovered our complimentary water was half full and we found rubbish beside the bed indicating our room was not cleaned!! In the morning we complained to reception and the woman said sorry can I get you a taxi! Very poor service for how much we paid!!! I then emailed in and complained and have had no word back, terrible service!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paige C
Reviewed 30 October 2013

A great London BnB. Our host Myrtle was delightful and welcomed us into her home. We like a comfy bed, in a great neighborhood, near all transportation options. And a delicious breakfast to start the day. This had it all. The location is ideal. Myrtle can help with day planning and details of sights, teas, shows, dinners. We had a great 6 night stay and have already recommended Marble Arch BnB to our friends.

Room Tip: Just one large room with sitting area.
Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple