See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel twice found it on hidden gem site . It is right at the top of Oxford Street so is perfect for shops. It is virtually next door to marble arch tube station and there is a cinema few minutes away. The rooms were modern clean and comfortable. The staff were polite and friendly. The buffet breakfast was lovely so much choice and very tasty . On the return journey home we booked a taxi from the hotel to kings cross which cost £12 but was worth it when you have cases as if you are travelling with a case in rush hr on tube can be a bit squashed and hectic .

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank amanda e
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The service ...
I arrived after my days work
I was asked to to be seated in the lounge and as it as a jot day I was offered a drink which was appreciated the check in is very smooth
The rooms are exquisite charming with a touch of modernism
The suites are spacious
The hotel is very accommodation
Has small sufficient gym down stairs . Very suitable for Business and romantic getaway
It is just 100 yards from Oxford Street it's central but in a residential area

Highly recommend the attention to details is excellent
I had dinner opted for a Pizza from the Wood burning oven

Room Tip: Go for a executive room or if traveling with family have te private suites downstairs it has it's own lounge
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Stayed at Marble Arch for business meeting. Location good with proximity to many restaurants in walking distance. Service was good. sleeping accommodations comfortable. Had breakfast and lunch at the hotel and the food was tasty.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin28_13
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Really beautiful hotel. Very nice room, very very comfortable bed :). I was surprised to find fruits and water in my room. :) Very good breakfast, nice staff, also good location. You are in the center of London. Just few steps from Marble Arch/ Oxford street, but still very quite place to stay. I could suggest this hotel for romantic weekend. :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Marina K
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed one night at the Marble Arch Hotel for a business trip. I was disappointed the moment I saw the building. It looked more than an apartment building than a 5 star hotel. I was hoping that the exterior did not reflect how the interior looked like and I couldn't be more mistaken. The lobby was more like a hallway.. So narrow and small. Everything was like a miniature and I couldn't believe that this was a 5 star hotel. All the hallways were tiny as if I was walking through an ancient underground burial ground. The room was the smallest room I've seen in my life. You barely have space to walk around the bed.. No room to open the luggage, not to mention the moldy smell throughout the entire hotel. The window is also tiny and it overlooks a dump or something like that. I am claustrophobic and I refused to stay in this room. I was upgraded to a larger room which was also small but at least it had a seating area.

The bathroom was nice and new but also very small. The reception and service were excellent though. The location is unremarkable but you get free internet. I would never stay in this hotel again due to the small room sizes.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business