“Best cocktail bar in London”
Review of The Nightjar

The Nightjar
Ranked #490 of 23,993 Restaurants in London
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Description: A multi-award winning vintage bar and music venue specialising in amazing cocktail serves. Voted into the World's Top 3 bars for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 We also have a small tapas menu for those who come with an appetite.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I went there two times with my friends, and I think this should be the first cocktail bar on the London list.
Large choice of drinks, beautiful atmosphere, lovely service.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is my favourite bar in London. The service is fantastic, the cocktails are amazing and the venue is awesome. I've gone with my boyfriend, as well as in a group and it works no matter what. It's well priced - especially as the cocktails are so exquisite, and you always get a little treat on the side. If you can get a reservation for when the music is on I would definitely recommend. The fact they take reservations is a real bonus - I hate places where you can't book.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My wife and I had a fab evening at The Nightjar. The venue is small and intimate and the service is of high standard (attentive waitresses that bring round complementary water and take orders frequently). The cocktails are some of the best I've ever had - we sampled 'Betsy Ross', 'Brown Derby', 'Honey Smash' and 'Toronto', each had intense but not over powering flavors. The one downside is the tables are very close to one another so feels a little packed in, but given the evening and entertainment was great, its only a small thing. Will be back!

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Visited the Nightjar on Wednesday 23rd April. Fabulous venue, gorgeous decor, intimate, lighting perfect. Felt sensuously indulgent, informal yet attentive and respectable. The mixologists were a sight to be seen, a show in themselves and the cocktails were impressive. We had booked 3 months in advance and Sophie Smiles was the additional entertainment. It surpassed expectations, will not be recommending to too many people as the waiting time for a table will be longer! Will be returning for sure.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Requires minimum 100 characters, but, I have nothing more to say than; Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect.

133 characters :)