“Nice Food, But Watch the UP SELL!”
Review of Il Blandford`s

Il Blandford`s
Ranked #1,232 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$14 - US$34
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Description: Il Blandfords is not another restaurant but simply a dining room of a young restauteur or friend who likes food and people. You will feel her home like your home. Only People that wants to enjoy food without missing taste, good wine and atmosphere comes to il Blandfords. il Blandfords it's only A dining room open to friends in Marylebone village.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Went here for Breakfast, which granted was nice, but were shocked when the bill arrived. They keep pushing extra coffee on you and they are not cheap!

1  Thank James M
There are newer reviews for Il Blandford`s

Reviewed 30 May 2014

These folks really care about their food and their service to you. I live & work locally but hadnt thought to drop in since from outside it looks like a normal local cafe - nothing special. This Italian family took over this cafe about 2 years ago and judging from the other reviews on here, mine was not a unique experience. I had the focacio breakfast which was delicious - focacio, 2 poached eggs (perfectly done by the way), 2 rashers of bacon, sliced tomatoes and sliced perfectly ripe avocado-half. When they realized it was my first time, they brought me over a cappuccino on the house - very nice touch. The restaurant seats about 30 so its not huge. The service is efficient and friendly. I will definitely be back to try the mains & pizzas another time. Il Blandford's deserves to prosper and judging from my first visit there is no doubt it will. The welcome from this family makes it feel like home.

1  Thank AndrewH-in-London
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stopped in one afternoon and was immediately charmed by the atmosphere of this cafe. It was like I stepped inside a movie with a fiery Italian young woman and a loving subdued parents. The restaurant is small I think about 16 seats. I was waited on immediately and ordered a diablo pizza.
After the first bite I knew that is was the best ever. After finishing the pizza the fiery young woman introduced herself as the owner, she then introduced her mother and father. What a great family was so impressed. Father (Alphonse) bought me an expresso. The food coming out of the kitchen was amazing. My only regret is that the next day I was returning to the states and could not come back. Of course reality sets in and I had to step out of this movie. Thank you il blandford's for providing my absolute best London experience.

2  Thank Leew1952
Reviewed 16 May 2014

His was a return visit after a gap of 2 years. We had previously found this little cafe to serve good italian food, pleasantly and efficiently for a good price. That hasn't changed.
We were greeted warmly be staff and seated. Our order was taken and our drinks and food arrived quickly. The food was good and tasty and portion sizes were good. Coffee was great unlike most of the coffee we have had in London.
This is a small family run cafe. It is not luxurious or trendy in its decor and there is no liquor license, although there are places nearby to buy a bottle if you wish. But food and prices are very good, service is efficient and the "feel" of the place is friendly and unpretentious - unlike some of the other establishments in this area!
I would have no hesitation in going back for breakfast, lunch or just coffee.

3  Thank JayemkayCanberra
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Great cosy place to be in! The place is run by an small italian familly and you can intteract directly with them. Is really interesting to see how they know everyone in the place! The gelatto is good the food is super italian! If you want to lose an hour this is very nice!

1  Thank HoriaSzabo