“Pleasant, convenient and friendly”

Ibis London Shepherds Bush
Ranked #235 of 1,063 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
abu dhabi
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I will summarize my opinion about the positive and negative of the hotel as follows:
Positive:
1. Good location
2. Good price
3. Friendly staff
Negative:
1. Poor cleaning service.
2. No room service
3. Same food every morning
4. Dangerous Car Parking without security, My wheelchair stolen from this parking so if you park your car in this parking you can expect anything to be stolen and both the hotel & NPC the parking management will tell you that they are not responsible.
Also, I have seen some guys taking drugs in the parking, so be careful...!

Room Tip: Please choose hotel better in security.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank mohamed691
Damien L, General Manager at Ibis London Shepherds Bush, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
I’m so sorry that you were disappointed by your experience saying with us at ibis London Shepherd's Bush.
I appreciate the feedback and I am very happy you highlighted the friendly staff amongs location and price as being positive during your stay with us.
I am however very disappointed reading the other negative comments and rest assured that we take all comments very seriously. We are looking into the matter and see below how we plan to tackle some of your comments:
- cleaning service: after investigation it looks there have been some misunderstanding which it was my understanding that it were adressed and resolve straight away during your stay, rest assured I am reviewing all operational process and training to ensure this does not occured again as cleaning is one of our top priority along customer service
- no room service: ibis hotels as standard do not offer room service (we however are happy to provide this service for any guest with reduced mobility (or traveling alone with new born babies for instance) which as per the feedbacks I received was done every morning for you - that may be the reason why you could not notcie the wide variety of our great breakfast buffet offer
- dangerous car parking: as you are aware, the parking is not part of the hotel and we only provide direct access. I was made aware of the theft of your weelchair which was left unlocked on the parking during a long period. I am sorry about this and I believe my team assisted you at their best to contact the police and report this incident. I am surprised with the comments as regards to people taking drugs on the parking (a shame you did not report this at Reception straight away as we could have call the polie and tckle this issue on the spot). Please rest assured that I reviewed this witht he NCP Management team and the police community officers for them to enforce patrols and actions
All feedbacks are very important to my team and myself and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again in ibis London Shepherd's Bush for a hassle free stay.
Hildesheim, Germany
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Very good stay. Friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast with very good coffee. Our wishes have been fulfilled. The hotel was a big surprise. In future we will look for ibis hotels.
Negative: No wardrobe in room.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts on here. I’m glad you enjoyed your visit, and I hope we can welcome you back to ibis London Shepherd's Bush very soon.
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This is a great budget hotel in London. The rooms were of a high standard and recently renovated. You get all the mod cons - free wi-fi, nice TV, comfy bed, good shower. Plus the location is ideal for transport - central line, circle line, hammersmith & city line and lots of bus options. Plus all the shops and restaurants of Westfield across the road, supermarkets and use of gym for £5 per day. You would struggle to find this combination of quality, location and price in London. I would highly recommend.

2 Thank Lyndab82
Many thanks for the review. We always welcome feedback and my team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at ibis London Shepherd's Bush. I hope we can be part of your future travel plans.
Reviewed 7 September 2013

The location is excellent with the Shepherd's Bush tube station just across the road. It took no more than 20 minutes to get into the heart of London on the Central line. The room was clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable. Staff were helpful and we enjoyed the quality and variety of the breakfast. I would definitely stay there again.

1 Thank Lynda J
Damien L, General Manager at Ibis London Shepherds Bush, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
I’m so glad that you had an enjoyable time during your stay at ibis London Shepherd's Bush. I hope we can welcome you back to the property in the near future.