Ibis London Shepherds Bush
US$258
US$191
Priceline
2,078 results
All reviewscentral linewestfield shopping centretube stationpizza expresswet roomshower gelshort walkair constayed here for nightslate checkheathrow airporttwin roomcomfy bedbeanscomfortable stayshort staybooked this hotel
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I went to London in May 2013 with a friend. the room, bathroom/toilet, bed, table were all clean. The location was near to Shepherd Bush subway / metro station, within walking distance - around 10 mins. It is near the shopping mall where you can purchase drinks and food from local, large supermarket.
At night ( around 11pm - midnight), it is considered safe from train station to the hotel walking with a friend, after hearing too many robbery stories. haha!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Susan S
Damien L, General Manager at Ibis London Shepherds Bush, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Many thanks for the review. We always welcome feedback and my team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at ibis London Shepherd's Bush. I hope we can be part of your future travel plans.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 16 October 2013

This is a budget (+) hotel, and I review it according to that.

It is not central London, but close to the tube. From leaving my hotelroom it takes 15-20 minutes to mid Oxford street, and that is ok. Great shopping at Westfield Shopping Centre nearby.

Service at hotel is ok. Breakfast is ok. Despite heavy traffick outside, the windows are good and the noise is low.

My only problem with the hotel was the plumbing (pipes). As I stayed at the 1st floor, the pipes where quite noisy when someone (in rooms above me) flushed using the pipes connected to my bathroom. Was it a problem the stops me from using this hotel again, probably not, but I might want to ask for a room higher up. But it stops me giving the perfect score at this review.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank polljen

We at the ibis London Shepherd's Bush very much appreciate all your thoughts. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and having noted all your comments in order to resolve them. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This is a really nice hotel, specially compared to the standard London hotels usually have. The rooms were clean and fresh and the same with the rest of hotel. It is located close to both buses, and the tube. The only downside was that nothing we went to visit was within a walking distance, but I guess that was up to us.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank l0ckig

I’m so glad that you had an enjoyable time during your stay at ibis London Shepherd's Bush. I hope we can welcome you back to the property in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I used Ibis Shepherds Bush because of a local meeting, and was delighted to find a tremendously clean and friendly hotel. Generally, I've found Ibis beds uncomfortable in the past, but mine was extremely comfortable, and breakfast was very good. More importantly staff were knowledgeable and friendly. Would be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike2760

Many thanks for the positive comments, I’m happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable. I hope we can welcome you back to the ibis London Shepherd's Bush again very soon.