“Shelly”

Ibis London Shepherds Bush
Ranked #262 of 1,077 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed her for two night to celebrate my birthday .Spotless spacious room comfy bed great location. Right near the tube station lots of bars and restaurants nearby only 15mins to the city centre .We would stay here again if we came to London. Great value for money.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Damien L, General Manager at Ibis London Shepherds Bush, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Many thanks for the review. We always welcome feedback and my team and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at ibis London Shepherd's Bush. I hope we can be part of your future travel plans.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

My husband and I stayed at ibis Shepherd's Bush for 5 nights while on a leisure trip to London. We were very happy with the location - a short walk to cafes, shops, subway stations, the Westfield mall, Holland Park, Notting Hill... We really felt like we were in the middle of London's hustle and bustle without paying the exorbitant prices. The room and bathroom were very comfortable and clean, just what you would expect of an ibis. We will definitely come back!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cpc_27

So glad you had an enjoyable time at ibis London Shepherd's Bush! We very much appreciate the feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I stayed at the Ibis Shepherd's Bush in early December for two nights. As a solo, female traveler; safety and location were paramount to my selection in hotel as I was in London on business. The hotel is located just a couple of minutes walk away from the Shepherd's Bush underground station, which is on the central line straight into the city. It was relatively easy to find, the receptionist was very welcoming and check-in was straightforward. I especially appreciate that in order to access the lift, one must swipe their room key as a safety measure.

Upon entering my room, I was delighted that everything was spotless and for a room in London, it was very spacious! The furnishings are simple, functional and cater for all basic needs including a small kettle, tea/coffee, hairdryer, telephone, t.v, and extra pillows should you require them. The bed was large, comfortable and warm. I stayed mid-week and the hotel was extremely quiet which was simply perfect. The bathroom was also spacious with a nice hot shower. Only thing I would suggest could be improved is the odd, grey shampoo/soap bottle attached to the bathroom wall as it's rather industrial, but I had my own anyway.

Check-out was as easy as check-in and I was able to leave my suitcase in the luggage room so that I could collect it later in the day. Overall, I found the Ibis Shepherd's Bush to be an excellent, clean and reasonably priced hotel in a convenient location, in addition to having lovely staff. I will not hesitate to stay again and I thoroughly recommend it.

Room Tip: If traveling alone as I did, I would recommend a room around the center of the second floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

I’m so glad that you had an enjoyable time during your stay at ibis London Shepherd's Bush. I hope we can welcome you back to the property in the near future.

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a weekend city break. Location is very close to Shepherd's Bush tube station. Westfield shopping center with plenty of restaurants nearby. Easy access to center with tube.

Hotel is very good value. Friendly staff. Comfortable rooms. Larger than average shower area.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for the positive comments, I’m happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable. I hope we can welcome you back to the ibis London Shepherd's Bush again very soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Modern hotel very close to Shepherds Bush underground station and massive Westfield shopping centre. Loads of interesting places nearby to eat. Great overnight stay whilst seeing a play at the Bush Theatre (also recommended). Staff very welcoming, helpful and efficient. Room very clean, comfortable and quiet. Lovely buffet breakfast with great choice of hot and cold and relaxed eating. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future. Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I booked this hotel after I have read the comments on tripadvisor. The location close to the tube and shopping centre as well as many restaurants is just great. The hotel itself is clean and very welcoming.

We arrived early in the morning (10.00 o’clock) and were greeted by Gabor (I hope I got the name right) We just wanted to check in and leave our baggage at the hotel. Gabor sad that he would have a room for us, but it was a “reduced mobility room”. We went for it. The room was spacious with a large bathroom. Everything was clean and fully functional. Even the blow dryer worked perfectly. The next morning after actually having used the shower we discovered that I was a bit too tall for the shower and that the water was not really going away making the bathroom a bit of a mess. (or a swimming pool you might say) We went to the reception and Gabor (he actually was on duty every morning of our stay) gave us another room right away. No fuss, no problem. He actually gave us a room directly opposite to the one we had. That room was also clean and fully functional with a good shower and no mess….

Looking back I absolutely recommend this hotel. Next time when I am in London I will stay here again. A special thanks to Gabor for his excellent service, friendliness and problem solving skills. I wish I would have somebody like Gabor on my staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chris039

My team and I very much appreciate your kind words, and we’re glad to have been a part of your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back at ibis London Shepherd's Bush.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Excellent location near to the tube with great links into Central London. Staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel room clean and quiet considering the location. All in all a great base to explore London. Would thoroughly recommend for either business or pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for posting your comments. We appreciate all feedback very much and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back at ibis London Shepherd's Bush.