3,784 results
All reviewsjubilee linesouth banklondon eyetube stationtate modernborough marketfree wifiminute walkcomfortable bedwalking distanceexcellent locationearly checkconvenient locationbusiness tripbig benshort staytea and coffee
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel as a last result after my first accommodation did not work out. To my surprise, I was met by a group of very friendly staff who made my day much better after a very long day of travel. They also planned my route and recommended places to see during the 3 days I was going to be there. Besides the great staff, the location was fantastic. It was conveniently located from all the main attractions. Definitely will recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the city view room, u'll get to see the London Eye
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Ibis London B, Assistant General Manager at Ibis London Blackfriars, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

I was really pleased to see that our team has participated in making your stay in the ibis London Blackfriars enjoyable ! Thank you for having taken the time to leave a review here !

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I've stayed 4 nights for a one week-long business and I've been charmed by this hotel.

First of all by its location, very close to Tube station(Jubilee line) that allowed me to just have only 20 minutes long trip to my workplace, very nice.

Second by the room. Very modern and clean twin-bed room. All I needed for my stay was here, including coffee, several power outlets. Also, more curious but nonetheless enjoyable was the bathroom, a modular one just installed in one of the room corner.
Room was also very quiet.

Third by the food delivered by the hotel and its wonderful restaurant Foog's. Dinner was just every night a pleasure. Team was also very kind and efficient. Also, the breakfast was the first thas was REALLY like a British-one from my point of view. You can choose to take whatever you want like sausage, ham, fruits, coffee, etc.

Great hotel, I'll return there for sure.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much, I am really pleased to see that you have thoroughly enjoyed staying with us and that you are considering returning in the future ! We would be delighted to have the chance to welcome you again !

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I have stayed at this hotel three times this last year, and it's a great budget option for your London break. The hotel is conveniently located only a short stroll from Southwark tube station, and taxis are readily available outside on the busy Blackfriars Road.

The lobby has a modern decor, with a bar/restaurant and additional seating arrangements. There is a computer and printer available for guests to use. Perfect if you for instance need to print your boarding pass.

The rooms are decorated to the standard no-frills Ibis style. Everything you need, and nothing you don't. The bathroom has a shower cubicle. The beds are comfy and the windows are insulated to keep out the sounds of the city. The rooms still feel new and were clean.

Wi-Fi is complimentary and free of charge in the rooms.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your comment. It is good to hear that you are one of our regular guests and that you are enjoying our facilities. We hope to welcome you again in 2014 !

Reviewed 22 December 2013

I cannot say enough about this hotel. We had a bad experience at Ibis in Milan so very nearly changed our booking for London but we are glad we didn't. The hotel is very near the Southwark tube station so its convenient for getting into and around the city. The service was great and the hotel still has that new feel. The rooms were slightly small but we didn't go to London to stay in our room! They are your typical sized Ibis room with small 'capsule' type bathroom but the bed was extremely comfortable and we always had a great nights sleep.

I cant say enough about the restaurant there, it had to be one of the best restaurants we've ever eaten in at a hotel and most certainly was one of the memorable ones from our entire trip to Europe. We had breakfast there every day and dinner twice. The breakfasts are amazing, with a great selection on offer. The dinners there were fantastic, from the service to the food - cannot fault it one bit. You really do get value for your money (and it was comparatively cheap).

Highly recommend staying here next time you are in London - we will be back!

Room Tip: Select one away from the road at the rear of the hotel
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank TheRocksKiwi1

Thank you so much for this extremely positive review about our hotel and our Fogg's restaurant. Thank you for having awarded us a 5 out of 5. It has been a great pleasure for us to welcome you !

Reviewed 18 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ibis London B, Assistant General Manager at Ibis London Blackfriars, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013