Ibis London Blackfriars
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$336
US$278
Pullman
US$307
US$263
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$158
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$551
US$533
Travelocity
3,613 results
All reviewsjubilee linelondon eyesouth banktube stationtate modernborough marketfree wifiminute walkcomfortable bedwalking distanceexcellent locationtesco expressearly checkclean hotelconvenient locationshower roombusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Excellent location and excellent facilities. Short walk to Southwark Tube Station and also close to Waterloo via The Cut. Close to the London Eye and Blackfriars Pier for River Bus. Room was clean with a comfortable bed. Very good shower. Buffet breakfast was excellent with lots of choice. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Ibis London B, Assistant General Manager at Ibis London Blackfriars, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Sue, I am really pleased to see that you would happily recommend our hotel. Thank you very much for having taken the time to review here your stay with us !

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Even if the Ibis Blackfriars isn't very close to the London's most popular places, there's a tube station just next to it (2 minutes walk).

The room we stayed in was an "accessible" room, really big and comfortable !
Everything was very clean, from bathroom to beds, five stars for that !

Everybody in the hotel and the restaurant was nice and always ready to help you for anything !

It wasn't the first time I came to London, but it was the first time stayed in a so pleasant place !

If needed, I would highly recommend this hotel !

Stayed: April 2014
Ibis London B, Assistant General Manager at Ibis London Blackfriars, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

I would like to thank you very much for having taken the time to leave here a comment following your stay in the ibis London Blackfriars. Thank you as well for having rated us with a 5 out of 5! I was really pleased to see that our team has participated in making your stay with us enjoyable. See you very soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have stayed in many hotels in London but this one is one of the best I used so far. Very friendly staff, clean rooms and an impressive breakfast. Not to forget the location which is very convenient for London. It's a rather expensive hotel but you get value for money there. I have stayed in many expensive but shabby places in London.

Room Tip: I think on the top floors you have nice view. I stayed on the 6th floor and got a building in front of me.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Ibis London B, Assistant General Manager at Ibis London Blackfriars, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you so much for this 5 out of 5 ! I am really pleased to see that you have thoroughly enjoyed staying with us and that you appreciated our value for money. I hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future !

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Just few minutes to Southwark tube, clean room. Easy access to the Cut where we can get breakfast, supermarket.

Walking distance to the main sites like London eye and the Thames

Will b good if a small fridge can be provided.

Perhaps it's London after all, i still find the rate a bit little pricey.

• Stayed: April 2014
Ibis London B, Assistant General Manager at Ibis London Blackfriars, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you very much for having taken the time to review here your stay with us. Thank you for having highlighted the practicality of our location. I hope we will get the chance to welcome you again in the near future !

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel is ideal if you have come from Waterloo station as its just a short walk away. The ground floor reception is of a high specification and actually very modern and stylish. The breakfast was again of a very good standard. Staff are all very polite too. The bedroom was on floor 13 and afforded excellent views across London. The bed was comfy, the TV had plenty of channels and the tea making kit was sufficient. The only downside was a lack of toiletries. Otherwise a top stay at £119 for a Wednesday night.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for this very nice review following your stay in the ibis London Blackfriars. I am pleased to see that you have all in all very much enjoyed staying with us and that you have appreciated the location and the design of our hotel ! We hope to welcome you soon again !