“Very nice nan bread”

Ranked #14,269 of 22,808 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$0 - US$16
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Greenwich
Description: EAT YOUR WAY AROUND THE WORLD When you arrive at JIMMY’S, you’ll be shown to your table, & a drinks order will be taken. If you’re a first timer you’ll have the concept explained to you. Jimmy’s is an ‘All You Can Eat Buffet’ with all your favorite foods from around the world; Chinese, Indian, Mexican, Italian, and there’s also a selection of salads & don’t forget to leave room for dessert. There are LIVE STATIONS with chefs who will cook food to order…including mix your own ice cream. So, all you do is visit the buffet & fill your plate. Once you’ve finished your first plate you’re free to go back to the buffet as many times as you like. It couldn’t be easier. We hope to see you soon.
England, United Kingdom
“Very nice nan bread”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The nan bread is as good as anywhere. The chicken tikka also was good. Unfortunately from there it was all downhill. The fresh cooking station for noodles was hard work. I had two dishes, one for me and one for my son, they were cooked one after the other when there was loads of room to cook them together. It was so, so overlooked to be just a mush with tiny hard shrimps. My hot order was mild, my sons medium was too hot to eat, a gloopy chillie sauce from a bottle. Service was either too early like coming to take the drinks order before we sat down or slow, waiting for us to stand up and wave, chatting and ignoring polite attempts to make contact.

1 Thank skitandoori

London
“Terrible service. Disgusting management. Items taken from table and lost by staff while up eating.”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have been a regular at Jimmy's World foods since it opened up at the 02 even more so since I discovered the 15% off available for public sector workers. I have never been as dissatisfied with costumer service at any other food establishment as I have been tonight.

On arriving we were seated and drinks were ordered swiftly. I placed my coat around my seat and myself and fiancé went up to get some food. On returning to our seats another couple was seated there and my coat was missing.

My fiancé got us reseated while I made enquiries about my coat. I received unsatisfactory answers of "oh well someone will gave moved it." When asked where no one knew. The waitress explained that they were very busy almost as this was an excuse. A waitress overheard and retrieved my coat. I returned to my table where my food was steadily getting cold also at the table was the wrong drinks order. We asked for the correct drinks that never arrived. After around 5 minutes a waitress arrived at the table demanding payment. She explained that we needed to pay for our order as they needed to close the account for the table we were originally sitting at before they could open another for the people who were now in our place. I was shocked that we had been approached while eating and explained that I wanted to wait until the end to pay for my food like always as we intended on buying more drinks. The waitress became stroppy and said that it was in our best interests as otherwise their food and drinks would be added to our bill! I asked to speak to the manager.

Whilst trying to explain the situation to the manager whom I understand goes by the name of Nav Nil, ( unsure of the spelling), the waitress interrupted several times until she was dismissed by him. He tried to explain that it is customary to ask for the bill to be settled on show nights before the meal. I am well aware of this fact and understand this as a way of him lying his way out of the current situation.

I am quite frankly angry and disappointed with our treatment at your restaurant and felt so unwelcome we left without eating. The situation was handled very badly by all levels if staff and no compensation was offered.

I understand that sometimes things can go wrong but I believe this was a string of failures that were met by one defensive and obnoxious member of staff backed and protected by her manager. I strongly recommend staff training in customer service and procedures to be put in place if this is to happen again.

6 Thank Hwhitmore
Folkestone, United Kingdom
“4.7”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Unplanned visit but what a great place that caters for all tastes. Stairs were a bit if a mission when realised we had to do it all again to reach the loos! Lovely variety but better signage wouldn't go amiss. Will go again to sample more choices. Excellent service.

Visited July 2014
Sittingbourne, England, United Kingdom
“All tastes catered for!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

When everyone has different ideas of what type of food they want, this restaurant caters for the lot. Buffet style Indian, Chinese, Mexicon, Italian. Whatever it is you can get it here. Plenty of chefs cooking the meals from scratch. You can choose the ingredients and they will cook it for you. Large selection of desserts and ice creams or fresh fruit. We took our Dutch friends and they loved it. Not too bad on the purse strings either.

1 Thank Rae123_13
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Not bad, but not great”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This place is similar to plenty of all-you-can-eat buffets, the twist being that there is Indian, Chinese, and Italian (well, pizza and pasta) all in one place rather than having to choose a cuisine. Not bad value if you bring and appetite, and there's no waiting so it's handy if you've got a show to get to.

The food is fine but nothing special, if you want a gourmet experience go elsewhere. It's got some good cocktails though.

The dining room is very large, so there's a good chance of a seat here even when some of the other restaurants in the O2 are full-up.

1 Thank Richard G