“You can understand why is always full” 4 of 5 bubbles

Banana Tree Bayswater
Ranked #507 of 22,225 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Description: Welcome to the home of Indochina Food. At Banana Tree, we want to offer you an authentic selection of dishes and specialities from the Indochina region, the lemongrass growing countries of South East Asia that include Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and the peninsula of Malaysia and Singapore. Come and try our fresh new flavours at one of our restaurants today!
London, United Kingdom
“You can understand why is always full”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

I went to this restaurant with a friend that has a Tastecard. The good in this is that you have plenty of different dishes to choose. They have vegeterian dishes as well, and they taste very good. I chose the chicken mango, that is very tastefull and good if you want something different but with no risk. You must try the fruit juices!!! And yes, you must try the desserts as well, especially the Coconut Stuffed Green Thai Pancakes, you will beg for more.
The ambiance was very nice and informal and the staff very attentive. I recomend and will come back.

• Visited March 2014

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good lunch location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I went there with a couple of my friends for lunch on my day off. When we arrived the place was empty, yet it took quite a while to be served. In addition my order got muddled up, although in the end I didn't mind as the dish I got was quite tasty. Good food, staff could much improve.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Bellshill, Scotland
“Eating out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Had a lovely meal here something different from what we would usually go for and again reasonable prices for London

Visited March 2014
Mauritius
“Great Duck Pancakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

I popped in here late one evening for a quick bite to eat with my wife. I must admit I did not have high hopes of the place but I was surprised by the food. I ordered the duck pancakes and what arrived was great. The duck was very succulent and the side dishes fresh and tasty. The service was a bit lacking as they seemed busy and had to be chased to get things done but I would be very happy to come back here again.

• Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Really impressed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

I came here with a group of friends and was really impressed with the food and service it was also very cheap.
Overall we all had a great experience.

• Visited April 2013