“A good one”

Ranked #757 of 23,015 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Description: Welcome to the home of Indochina Food. At Banana Tree, we want to offer you an authentic selection of dishes and specialities from the Indochina region, the lemongrass growing countries of South East Asia that include Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and the peninsula of Malaysia and Singapore. Come and try our fresh new flavours at one of our restaurants today!
paris
“A good one”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Good value for money. The food is good, tasty. Kind staff
We had a voucher for a two for one - we came back

• Visited May 2014

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“little gem in bayswater”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I was quite impressed that this branch did much better than the branch in soho. after i tried the food in banana tree soho, i swear i wont go there again. but due to the positive reviews on the banana tree bayswater, i give it a try. these two branches are so different. I would recommend for this branch, and never go to the soho branch!
although the food was tasty, the portion might be not enough for a man.
the restaurant was very spacious, with lots of tables. but it was very crowded with people, which proves it popularity!

“Awesome lunch!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I have heard amazing reviews about this restaurant and was eager to try it out.. initially we were going to go to Tinsletown but when we walked pass this restaurant we made our way inside... lol (easily done I guess!!)
Since I had a tastecard (if you haven't got one... GET ONE!!) they said they accepted it and trust me I was in my element.. hmmmmm what to order!
The dishes looked amazing.. I ended up having beef in a amazing sauce with noodles.. it was freshly made and OMG the taste was JUST AMAZING!!!!!!! seriously just writing about it is making my mouth water!!..
it was very filling and literally didn't have room for desserts but I made a promise that I will return and try the 3 main course meal!! haha
Great service too and the price was even better!! BRING IT ON!!
No doubt I will be returning very soon indeed!

5 Thank Angeluk11
London, United Kingdom
“You can understand why is always full”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I went to this restaurant with a friend that has a Tastecard. The good in this is that you have plenty of different dishes to choose. They have vegeterian dishes as well, and they taste very good. I chose the chicken mango, that is very tastefull and good if you want something different but with no risk. You must try the fruit juices!!! And yes, you must try the desserts as well, especially the Coconut Stuffed Green Thai Pancakes, you will beg for more.
The ambiance was very nice and informal and the staff very attentive. I recomend and will come back.

London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good lunch location”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I went there with a couple of my friends for lunch on my day off. When we arrived the place was empty, yet it took quite a while to be served. In addition my order got muddled up, although in the end I didn't mind as the dish I got was quite tasty. Good food, staff could much improve.

• Visited February 2014