“Tim made the trip wonderful”
Review of Tim's London Tours

Tim's London Tours
Ranked #208 of 727 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to my hometown! Tim’s London Tours offers highly-personalized private sightseeing with an experienced, licensed Blue Badge Guide born in London. We'll have privileged access across the town and skip the long lines at many attractions: Maybe you’d like a highlight sightseeing, a tour in Westminster Abbey or explore a gallery or museum? Whatever you choose with me you’ll see sights other visitors would normally pass by and it will be an event that fits your day and yours alone.
Reviewed 9 March 2013

I have been on three European tours over the past ten years. On two of the tours Tim was our guide. They were the best tours ever! I would recommend taking a tour with Tim! His professional attitude and extensive knowledge of the history, current and past of every country we visited made the trip an educational as well as fun and rewarding experience. Tim has the ability to communicate the feeling of the places we visited. If you are thinking about taking a tour in the near future it would be the best tour ever with Tim as your guide.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

I brought a group of 23 MBA students to London for only 2 days. There was a lot we wanted to see, a lot we wanted to learn, and a lot of fun we wanted to have. Tim provided it all and more. There was not a question he could not answer no matter how big or trivial the question. Even more, he was witty, bringing humor to his work. He is an expert storyteller that made the sights come alive - you could almost visualize the happenings of each century as we travelled around London. Not only is he an expert guide, he is very kind, flexible, and attentive to each person's needs. I cannot recommend Tim's London Tours enough. You must use him in London.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Tim was very knowledgeable about all the countries we visited on our European tour through parts of Germany, London, Paris and Lucerne. He kept the students engaged and interested. He was personable and well liked. I would definitely use him again as a tour guide.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

I've taken three European trips with Tim (2010, '11, '12) as our Tour Director covering, England, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, and Greece. I can't say enough about his knowledge of the places we visited. He was exceptionally well-prepared with the history, geography, cultural significance and current events concerning the day's itinerary. He kept everyone enthralled by his commentary. I was able to keep my large groups occupied at night with his wide choice of suggested activities.I consider his managerial skills to be phenomenal - my groups numbered 48, 50, and 53, adults and students- with never a misstep. I definitely plan to request him as my TD again and again.

Maria Bienvenu-USA

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I was a bit dubious of the half term trip to London with the children. You want the day to be a memorable one but children and art galleries...do they really mix? When we chose Tim to take us on the tour from personal recommendation, all I can say is that he brought the day alive!

As two mum's with our kids in tow, Tim selected the very best pieces and showed his extensive level of knowledge and experience. I was delighted! So too were most of the people surrounding us on his tour who seemed to move that little bit closer to hear his tales from the art. He is approachable, enthusiastic, skilled and most importantly for the majority age of the group, able to speak to the children in language they understand. I have never seen so many faces completely absorbed by his tour.

Do they want to go back? Oh yes and then some! I cannot recommend him highly enough. Next tour will definitely be with Tim. He is excellent to say the least.