“Excellent experience, and an excellent tour guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tim's London Tours

Tim's London Tours
Ranked #190 of 670 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Do you want to see London with your own licensed Guide? Maybe a highlight tour, a museum or gallery visit? Would you like to explore the capital on foot, by car - or travel like a real Londoner on a red double-decker bus or black cab? Whatever you choose, it will be an unforgettable tour that fits your day and yours alone.
Ottsville, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent experience, and an excellent tour guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2013

This was my first trip out of the United States, so I was a bit nervous to say the least. Our tour was through Gwynedd Mercy College where my wife was currently attending. When we got there we were welcomed by a very friendly tour guide who made our trip so organized, and enjoyable I felt at home. If you are going to London I highly recommend using Tim as your guide. He is professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and funny. You will love your time in London when he is your guide!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Mike W

Dallas, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Perfection in a Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

I have never had a better time in Europe then when traveling with Tim. In my opinion, what makes Tim perfect is his flexibility and awesome attitude. Tim is so knowledgable that he can relate to all tastes and all ages. If you like art, history, science, or just a great restaurant or fun pub, Tim is the man to show you to the proper place. Tim is educated, respectful, and extremely professional. On top of that, Tim speaks perfect English, French, and German - this makes traveling through most of Europe fun and easy. My wife and I just returned from a trip with Tim and we cannot wait until the next time. Thank you Tim!

2 Thank Inca_Pilot
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Tim made the trip wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013

I have been on three European tours over the past ten years. On two of the tours Tim was our guide. They were the best tours ever! I would recommend taking a tour with Tim! His professional attitude and extensive knowledge of the history, current and past of every country we visited made the trip an educational as well as fun and rewarding experience. Tim has the ability to communicate the feeling of the places we visited. If you are thinking about taking a tour in the near future it would be the best tour ever with Tim as your guide.

Visited June 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“MUST Use Tim Goddard-Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013

I brought a group of 23 MBA students to London for only 2 days. There was a lot we wanted to see, a lot we wanted to learn, and a lot of fun we wanted to have. Tim provided it all and more. There was not a question he could not answer no matter how big or trivial the question. Even more, he was witty, bringing humor to his work. He is an expert storyteller that made the sights come alive - you could almost visualize the happenings of each century as we travelled around London. Not only is he an expert guide, he is very kind, flexible, and attentive to each person's needs. I cannot recommend Tim's London Tours enough. You must use him in London.

Visited March 2013
St. John's, Canada
“Easter in Europe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

Tim was very knowledgeable about all the countries we visited on our European tour through parts of Germany, London, Paris and Lucerne. He kept the students engaged and interested. He was personable and well liked. I would definitely use him again as a tour guide.

Visited April 2012