“Touring with Tim”

Tim's London Tours
Ranked #191 of 704 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Do you want to see London with your own licensed Guide? Maybe a highlight tour, a museum or gallery visit? Would you like to explore the capital on foot, by car - or travel like a real Londoner on a red double-decker bus or black cab? Whatever you choose, it will be an unforgettable tour that fits your day and yours alone.
Saco, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Touring with Tim”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Recently I had the opportunity to tour England and France through EF Tours and had Tim as the tour guide. We were greeted at the airport with a warm welcome and at the end of the tour Tim escorted us back for our journey home. In-between Tim shared with us his passion and love for England and its history and beauty. Never have I had a more experienced, knowledgeable, or enthusiastic tour guide. I left the airport with tears, because I was leaving a friend behind. Tim and I were not strangers, but friends who had not met till that trip.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Elaine F

Kennebunk, Maine
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour Guide”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I recently traveled to London and then onto France with high school students. Tim was our tour guide. I cannot say enough about Tim and his expertise, calm manner, and wonderful sense of humor. We had a fabulous time. Tim is extremely knowledgeable and we learned so much. Tim is animated, funny, well organized, flexible, open, and fun to be with. He makes history really interesting and he makes each day memorable. His joie de vivre is truly infectious. You are guaranteed a fabulous experience if you have Tim as your guide. Highly recommend !!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank luv2travel1627
Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING GUIDE!!!”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Tim creates an overall exciting and engaging environment for any of his tour member to be a part of. He is great at telling a story about a historic location and infusing all the tidbits of dates and accounts that make it easy to listen and learn. His pace was excellent; never too fast or slow. And he also gives consideration to what the client might want in order to maximize their experience in London. He has a genuine enthusiasm about him to have the people enjoy their tour which many guides I've had never seem to share. My wife and I went through the Tower of London, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey, and to Buckingham Palace with Tim and it was one of the most fact filled tours I've ever had without feeling overwhelmed. I fully recommend Tim to anyone going through London who would like an unforgettable tour experience.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Hozer2233
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best tour guide ever had.”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Welcomed me and my group with a warm greeting at the airport and continued to guide us in a friendly atitude til the end of our trip. Very organized guide and knows what he is doing exactly, has a very well planned schedule and made sure all of us was comfortable with the hotels and activities he had planned for. Overall, great tour guide, definitely recommend.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Jason W
Ottsville, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent experience, and an excellent tour guide!”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This was my first trip out of the United States, so I was a bit nervous to say the least. Our tour was through Gwynedd Mercy College where my wife was currently attending. When we got there we were welcomed by a very friendly tour guide who made our trip so organized, and enjoyable I felt at home. If you are going to London I highly recommend using Tim as your guide. He is professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and funny. You will love your time in London when he is your guide!

Visited December 2012