“Fabulous!”

and up
London Night Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #110 of 711 Tours in London
Reviewed 24 March 2014

A fabulous tour on the See London by Night yellow bus wrapped up warm on the top deck! Our guide, John, was excellent, informative and funny and he spoke clearly enough for all my French friends to understand - wonderful! Very reasonable at £15/adult and lots of fantastic photo opportunities. I think we saw all the main London sights. I definitely recommend this tour.

2  Thank DebbieSNE
There are newer reviews for See London By Night

Reviewed 21 February 2014

On a recent short stay to London and with it being the first time for my young son, I wanted to give him a tour of the city but not with an overload of too much information and with a lot of walking. After reading several reviews on here I decided to book the night tour and boy, was I glad I did. Michael the tour guide was very good - informative & humorous! The hour and a half tour flew by and there was never a dull moment without a photo opportunity or a piece of information to be told. I will definitely recommend this tour of London as even when you are walking along the street you miss so much great architecture that the city has to offer.

4  Thank EmmaT19742014
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I have visited London many times but this time my teenage daughters cam with me so I wanted them to see all the London sites and not have to walk too much. My daughter found the night tour and we got a great deal on line.
Arrived at Green Park and bus was easy to locate - the guide was Michael and driver was Mo. Michael was a great guide, very entertaining and he didn't seem at all fatigued at repeating himself. he was very entertaining. I would highly recommend this tour. London is beautiful and night with Harrods being spectacular. You get to see the main central London sights and find out some British History. Very impressed.

4  Thank AMorr14
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We regularly visit London and took this tour as an alternative to lots of walking. We saw all the main sites which looked spectacular from the open top bus. The guide Michael kept us entertained and informed, we learned several new interesting facts. He let us know when the best photo opportunities were coming up and it was a lovely touch to pause by the bridge to hear Big Ben chime 8 o'clock. Super tour, well worth the money.

1  Thank sonyar
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We did this as part of a 3 day trip to London. It was our first time in the city and it was a great way to get chance to see all the top sight seeing destinations that London has to offer. The city looks completely different at night and we both enjoy walking but it can be quite daunting walking in an area which you are not familiar with, especially at night. This tour allows you to get to see London in and it's spectacular lights and sights in safety.

The tour guide was very well informed, adding information to the various destinations and he was funny too! He also ensured he let us know when a good photo oppurtunity was coming up.

The only problem I felt was that, at certain times, the tour did feel a little quick, though as this tour tkes place on the busy London roads it is not something which much could be done about.

It is however very much worth the money, it goes everywhere you could want to and the open top tour bus adds to the excitement. Just remember to wrap up warm!

2  Thank Danny H