“A Wonderful Evening”
Review of Millbank Tower

Millbank Tower
Ranked #814 of 1,718 things to do in London
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We held a birthday party here. Everything from the moment we arrived was super. We had champagne in the bar on the 28th floor and then went up to the Resturant.
They had laid up a beautiful round table for us with super views over Westminster, Piccadilly and West London. We had the tasting menu which was superb. Each course was very interesting a a delightful mix of flavours. We had super wines and the staff were superb. Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly.
Just cannot fault the evening and the birthday girl said she will remember the night forever.

Thank you everyone.

1  Thank Karen1911

Reviewed 17 May 2014

6 course taster menu was great value (we had a discounted voucher and 2 meals were just under £70) all courses well presented (my wife photographed each course) and very interesting - nice blend of flavours
The view over London was breathtaking - on a summer evening we saw the shadows lengthen and as dusk fell the sight was almost magical - overlooking Big Ben, the London Eye you can pick out Nelson's column Piccadilly lights flashing in the distance as well as Wembley, the BT tower and the river Thames.
A lovely evening (my birthday treat from a friend) - most memorable. On a slight downside the staff are a little inexperienced but do try very hard - not sure I would pay the full asking price of £90 per head? Also a taster wine menu at £45 per head is available - we were driving so did not take this option.

2  Thank DZ2
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My husband and I went there recently and had cocktails while waiting for our meal. We really enjoyed the amazing views and found the staff very professional yet friendly and helpful. Our meal was delicious well presented and a reasonable price for the venue.We thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. It would be perfect for a romantic evening you would certaintly impress. I recently saw the skyline restaurant on the only way is chelsea and it looked so good I wanted to go there. We werent disappointed.

1  Thank barbarelli
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We went to the 28th floor to sample the Burger/Cocktail and Salad dinner (They also offer lobster package). We arrived on time for our booking but had to wait over 45 minutes for our table. It then took a while to place our order - eventually when the food did arrive my angus burger was raw (everyone else's medium). I mentioned this to the staff and they smiled politely at me..feeling that the waiter was inexperienced I didn't pursue this complaint as I was full from the chips and salad. The cocktails were good, a bit pricey at 9.50 each but a good selection. Great views and very spacious.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Wonderful 360 degree views of London, would also recommend coming here during the day. Food well presented and interesting and the tasting menu well worth it at 50% off. The matching wines were good and the diner could choose from 2/3 per course. Unfortunately there was no port to accompany the final course but we were allowed to choose a liqueur instead. Our waiter was very helpful, other staff friendly but gave the impression they were still training.