“1 Star Quiz Night”

Ranked #3,795 of 24,997 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2014 via mobile

Horrendously over priced (average) food. The quiz was made up of largely utterly arbitrary questions; eg. "Famous movie lines" that were more accurately described as random lines from somewhere on the script of a well known film. Staff were exceptionally rude & obnoxious throughout. I've quizzed competitively internationally & not once have I had some two bit MC tell me I'm not very good at general knowledge. I have five international champions medals that say different. All in all decent venue with loads of walk in trade has aloud a place with overpriced food and horrendous service to thrive.. people rarely do amaze me at times. Never again.

Reviewed 12 September 2014 via mobile

I was staying with family in Tooting Broadway for 2 weeks and during that time I came across the Antelope. It's right around the corner from where my cousins live so it was an easy choice for me. Bouncers were cool. People were nice but pretty much to themselves. Had a few pints and took in the atmosphere. Pubs in England are pretty big so I had a whole lot to take in.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Nice food, buzzy relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff - a great pub in Tooting to enjoy relaxed times!

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Nice pub with plenty choices to drink. Friendly service and relaxed atmosphere. I particularly love the sofas! The restaurant area is nice but sometimes smells heavy & might be off putting. Food always tastes good but has limited vegetarian options (how many times one can have risotto or gnocchi?). Outside space isn't utilised well and seating isn't comfortable; more like a smokers area which is a shame.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This was a great pub in a great setting and fab staff. the staff were very helpful, friendly and the lady who served us was very knowledgeable about the menu..
The food was tasty and well presented. In all a good experience the only thing I would say for them to improve on would be the menu choice there wasn't a lot on the menu to choose from in fact not even one chocolate desert which was a disappointment. But overall a good experience