“Fresh and delicious AND good value”
Review of Acoustic Brasserie

Acoustic Brasserie
Ranked #3,796 of 25,272 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 March 2018

You know the food's fresh here because if you're having coffee mid morning you see the wonderful Newington Green Greengrocer delivering loads and loads of fresh veg and salads. We've had breakfast, coffee, lunch, tea and supper here for many years (not every day!) and are seldom disappointed. If they're packed, which they often are at weekends, the service can be slow but always friendly. Portions are huge and prices are very reasonable which is why its always busy. Its a brilliant neighbourhood café.

1  Thank Ralyall

Reviewed 12 March 2018

A cosy cafe with comfortable seating and a variety of breakfast and brunch meals on their menu. I highly recommend this place for a catch-up session with old friends over brunch.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

My wife and I went there for Valentines Dinner.
Pros:
- Fast Service
- High quality food
- Good portions
- Very reasonable prices
- Staff were friendly

Cons
- None really

We would definitely re-visit and bring friends.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Went there with my girlfriend (coeliac) for brunch and we both were surprised about the variety and quality of the food, not even expensive for London! She had one of the most delicious toasts (pics) I've had in a while, and the breakfast burrito was good but too heavy in comparison :).

If you are in the area, pay a visit! You'll love it :D

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Dropped by on Sunday with my boyfriend intending just to grab a quick coffee. When I saw how nice their menu was I decided to order some French Toast with caramalised bananas (I asked for it without nutella), my partner didn't order anything since he wasn't well. I am so glad I did order something to eat because it was really delicious. A massive portion which my partner with "no appetite" managed to help me with. Everything on the plate was perfect, and I can be fussy! The coffee was really good too.

I've noticed a few negative reviews regarding the service but I have to say that in our case the service was excellent, lacking nothing really.

I will definitely be back.