“Great place to pick up lunch on the go”
Review of Pret a Manger

Pret a Manger
Ranked #2,590 of 24,338 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Fast food
Neighbourhood: Islington
Neighbourhood: Islington
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Whilst staying at Kings Cross, I would pick up a banana and fruit/cereal bar each morning for lunch. Banana were in great condition and, although there were always long queues, service was quick. Cannot ask for more.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (184)

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I was travelling with my small dog and we had three hours to wait for our train. After a few failed attempts at the other restaurants/cafes in the station, we ventured into Pret. A member of staff almost immediately approached us and I prepared myself for him to tell me I had to leave as the other vendors had done, but no - he was actually approaching to see if my little pooch wanted a drink of water, which was so welcoming and refreshing after the attitudes of the other places! My dog happily drank the water and enjoyed a fuss from the other staff at Pret and I purchased a hot drink to tide me over. I just wanted to say a big thank you to the team for being so dog friendly - a rarity in most cafes/restaurants!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Useful to save your money by avoiding expensive restaurants so as to spend your lunches in the open year, perhaps in a park

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

The coffee here was very good as usual but the staff were not cleaning tables and it was hard to find a seat as so many people seem to think it is ok just to use this place as a lounge when they have no intention of buying anything to eat or drink. When it is busy like this it is better to walk across the road to St Pancras where at the rear of the station there is an excellent choice of cafes that i have never seen packed plus there are free toilets there.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 13 July 2016

When we were in London, Pret was a daily stop for us. The food here is both affordable & delicious & is one of the few places where you get good options for vegetarian packed food. I also adored the dark chocolate sold at Pret, which I miss to this day. The service is also wonderful, with friendly staff.

Date of visit: October 2015