“Very nice”

Cuisines: British
roma
“Very nice”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The perfect breakfast. Muffin eggs and bacon, cakes: everythjng is good. Service ok, price are ok. The Little spiace outside is perfect with kids

1 Thank lastranezza

Singapore, Singapore
“Good and Reasonable Price Food & Drinks”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We visited this place twice and both time we had great food. The staff are not English and they had some difficulty explaning however we had what we wanted. The portions are good for 2 asian person . I would strongly recommend this cafe for good food.

Visited June 2014
Taipei, Taiwan
“tastyyyyyyyyy!!!”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

i like this place,they make coffee so tasty,we went here twice a week when we traveled to London,all of us like this because it's cheap but tasty,wonderfullllll...

Visited March 2014
“Coffee in the sunshine”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Having just got into London after a sleepless night on the Caledonian sleeper I needed coffee. This place was just opposite my hotel and fixed me a lovely latte for the bargain price of £2. This is cheaper than it would have been in Glasgow and the fact that I got to enjoy it in the sunshine is even better. Might make this my morning ritual for the few days I'm here.

• Visited March 2014
Tring, Herts
“Bad Mistake”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

I am obviously bucking a trend here by giving an poor review,when all before me have been good. This must have been just a bad day for this cafe, but it was honestly the worst eating experience I have had in a long time and probably the worst ever breakfast I have eaten at a cafe.

This cafe is conveniently situated between West Brompton station and a place that I sometimes work, and I have had a coffee here once before, but had never eaten anything. I fancied a big breakfast so popped in after a meeting had finished. Big mistake.

I ordered the "Full" English, having seen it priced at £6.50 on the menu outside. I will dispute the fact that it is "Full" because just one sausage, two slices of bacon, two eggs, with beans, mushrooms, tea and toast is not full in my book. Anything without black pudding is definitely not a full English! Anyway, I knew that before I walked in, so I can't really complain about this aspect of my visit. When I got to the counter to order, however, the price of the breakfast had gone up to £6.60. No problem, I was hungry and ten pence difference didn't break the bank, but this should have been the same price both inside and out. I went to the table after ordering and awaited my cup of tea.

The tea arrived, being plonked down on the table by a woman who grunted something at me. The mug still had the tea bag in it, together with an overly generous amount of milk. This meant that no matter how hard I tried to squeeze some flavour out of the tea bag, this was never going to be stronger than - well, you know the expression that's in my mind! The tea bag was a PG Tips triangle and they are not renowned for strength, particularly in a hard water area like London. I simply couldn't drink it.

When the breakfast arrived, there was an egg missing, the sausage was awful, and the mushrooms needed rubber arm bands to swim in the grease! The only positive was the nicely toasted two slices of bread. I ate what I could stomach and left. To be fair, I was offered a replacement for the tea, but by that point, I was so disappointed by the breakfast that I had simply had enough. I left, never to return, and looking for something else to eat because I was still hungry. Words cannot do justice to such an awful meal

Visited January 2014