“Amazing atmosphere and food”
Review of Olde Goa

Olde Goa
Ranked #569 of 22,692 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Amazing atmosphere and food”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Travelling from Australia , came accross to olde goa while in London . Heard great things about Olde Goa and it lived up to its hype. Savio provide great cooking and hospitality. Great place

2 Thank Nathan A

Hounslow, United Kingdom
“Perfection With Love”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Without a doubt the best resturant!!!
Celebrated my Parent's Wedding Anniversary with the family, everything was perfect. The Chef, the food, the resturaunt .... perfection at its best!
If you want real Goan food in a resturant this is the only place to visit, all these resturants with so called "Goan dishes" ... trust me it aint Goan & it aint cooked by a Goan!
Savio welcomed us in a way that made us feel like part of his family. You can instantly tell that the food was cooked out of love & passion for cooking from quality ingredients.

Thanks Savio
Kevin Fernandes

4 Thank Kev F
Croydon, United Kingdom
“I can't believe it Quality Goan Food in Norbury!!!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

From the minute I walked into this place, the welcome I received by the happy chef Savio to the tropical music in the background I felt I had been transported to the wonderful sunshine state of Goa okay sand and sea was missing but I just couldn't believe I was in Norbury. What is a Goan Restaurant and what is it doing in Norbury? I have eaten at many Indian restaurants in South London, I have tried the premium places and I have tried the cheap and cheerful places and majority of the time I am not 100% satisfied but this place was a rare special experience, I can tell the food has been cooked with love and passion by Savio a perfect reflection of his vibrant personality. Great evening with the Mrs and didnt hurt the pocket either so great value but really hats off to the host who makes sure you come in with a smile on your face and leave with a smile on your face + full tummy lol. Will definitely be returning again.

5 Thank Ash B
Seaford
“The best experience”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Savio, you're a star, what a brilliant evening you gave the whole family. A fabulous mine host, the chains have lots to learn from you. You know two of our party booked to come again within the week. My daughter says you'd remembered she was gluten free, that made her night.

2 Thank Gapyeargrannie
Pizzo, Calabria
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect evening, gorgeous food... thank you Savio”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I booked at Olde Goa for my friend's surprise 40th birthday party, and from the first phone call ower Savio couldn't have been more helpful or friendly. We had a perfect evening that felt like the best party in someone's home. Savio prepared lots of different dishes for our party full of fabulous flavour, and everyone commented on how wonderful the food was. Savio let me come early to put up decorations, switched off the lights as my friend arrived, kept our bottles of wine chilled in the fridge and played happy birthday when we brought out the cake. The coconut ice cream we had with the birthday cake was wonderful. Savio gave us a set price per person, and brought out starters and bowls of wonderful mains for everyone to share. It was a perfect evening, and I would definitely have another celebration there. Thank you to Savio and everyone at Olde Goa... you're the best!

1 Thank dolcevitapizzo