“Nice surprice!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I was in London for vacation with my boyfriend. He found this restaurant on the street while we were coming back to our hotel. I love sushi and the fusion cusine and this is one of the most delicious restaurant I ever been. The fish was fresh and the taste very good. We arrived very late but they welcomed us in. The staff was helpful and nice. I was in London just for three days, but if I will have the chance to come back to London I would probably come back to this restaurant!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

We went there with my boyfriend on Saturday for a quick lunch.I am local but never been there before but that will change from now on!We picked a sushi box and salmon with edamame beans on a bed of sushi rice from an outside take away display but asked if we can eat in. We were let upstairs to their Butterfly bar area.we were so stunned how beautiful it looked,we sat just by the window and had the best time.the food was amazing and we are both quite foodies.we also had a passion fruit zing dessert with chilli which was just a cherry on a cake after our meal.To our big surprise it was so amazing.we loved it so much we wanted to stay there all day :) The prices were superb too. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

I visited again Itsu in Notting Hill and as always it was great.
The meal was outstanding, everything delicious, the chicken, the crab, the prawn, the rolls and the salmon were all mouth watering and the sauces made the meal extra tasty.
What I enjoyed most though and prompt me to leave a comment, was the staff.
Welcoming young ladies and other smiling employees, willing to assist and advice with the right meals.
This is what makes a great difference between a satisfied client and one who had just another meal !!!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I go frequently both to eat in and take out and its what I call health fast food. The sashimi is fine, the service ok and its a good stop if fusion sushi and sashimi urge strikes

Reviewed 17 November 2013

poor quality of food but good customer attention . Prices are not consistent with this self service sushi bar nor with the food you eat.
If you love japanese cuisine you can easily find other more valuable alternative solutions in London