“Interesting”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This is my first time at an automated Sushi Bar and i found it very interesting, normally i go to suhi bars where you puchase from a menu so was suprised how long i spent looking at plates going round, eventualy i asked the waiter for some prawns without the sauce and spices and to my suprise within a few minuetes they arrived which is what i call excellent service. Well done to all the staff you certainly look after your customers thank you, we all had a great time. Go.

Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

I've always been a sucker for the whole conveyor belt take your pick of food concept. It's fun sitting there and using your eyes to choose what you'd fancy that I rarely use the paper menu to pick my dishes. It probably works in they're favour as you end up with a pile of plates as everything's looked so great!
The staff are super helpful attentive and one guy always remembers when I'm back, nice touch.
Food feels healthy and clean never stodgy or old. The decor of this place is great and part of the experience. Oh and upstairs butterfly bar is perfectly if meeting someone or just going for a drink and sitting there with your laptop or whatever.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I was in London for vacation with my boyfriend. He found this restaurant on the street while we were coming back to our hotel. I love sushi and the fusion cusine and this is one of the most delicious restaurant I ever been. The fish was fresh and the taste very good. We arrived very late but they welcomed us in. The staff was helpful and nice. I was in London just for three days, but if I will have the chance to come back to London I would probably come back to this restaurant!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

We went there with my boyfriend on Saturday for a quick lunch.I am local but never been there before but that will change from now on!We picked a sushi box and salmon with edamame beans on a bed of sushi rice from an outside take away display but asked if we can eat in. We were let upstairs to their Butterfly bar area.we were so stunned how beautiful it looked,we sat just by the window and had the best time.the food was amazing and we are both quite foodies.we also had a passion fruit zing dessert with chilli which was just a cherry on a cake after our meal.To our big surprise it was so amazing.we loved it so much we wanted to stay there all day :) The prices were superb too. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

I visited again Itsu in Notting Hill and as always it was great.
The meal was outstanding, everything delicious, the chicken, the crab, the prawn, the rolls and the salmon were all mouth watering and the sauces made the meal extra tasty.
What I enjoyed most though and prompt me to leave a comment, was the staff.
Welcoming young ladies and other smiling employees, willing to assist and advice with the right meals.
This is what makes a great difference between a satisfied client and one who had just another meal !!!