“Reasonable running sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Typical running sushi chain.
The food was fresh and fair taste.
They have wide selection of ready made sushi to go - a good solution as a snack.

There are newer reviews for Itsu

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I went twice there and the first time took sushi and sashimi. Not worth doing it again: they are tasteless and on the low end of the sushi experience ever. The second time I imitated my friend who ordered the warm food which is on the menu- not on display- and it was much better. Not a grand moment of Japanaese food really, but good enough to go there occasionally.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

This is my first time at an automated Sushi Bar and i found it very interesting, normally i go to suhi bars where you puchase from a menu so was suprised how long i spent looking at plates going round, eventualy i asked the waiter for some prawns without the sauce and spices and to my suprise within a few minuetes they arrived which is what i call excellent service. Well done to all the staff you certainly look after your customers thank you, we all had a great time. Go.

Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

I've always been a sucker for the whole conveyor belt take your pick of food concept. It's fun sitting there and using your eyes to choose what you'd fancy that I rarely use the paper menu to pick my dishes. It probably works in they're favour as you end up with a pile of plates as everything's looked so great!
The staff are super helpful attentive and one guy always remembers when I'm back, nice touch.
Food feels healthy and clean never stodgy or old. The decor of this place is great and part of the experience. Oh and upstairs butterfly bar is perfectly if meeting someone or just going for a drink and sitting there with your laptop or whatever.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I was in London for vacation with my boyfriend. He found this restaurant on the street while we were coming back to our hotel. I love sushi and the fusion cusine and this is one of the most delicious restaurant I ever been. The fish was fresh and the taste very good. We arrived very late but they welcomed us in. The staff was helpful and nice. I was in London just for three days, but if I will have the chance to come back to London I would probably come back to this restaurant!