“Great local pizza place”
Review of The Honest Italian

The Honest Italian
Ranked #866 of 24,254 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My partner and I shared a delicious pizza at the Honest Italian on a Saturday afternoon - the Diavola pizza was really good, the service quick and very friendly. Nice to sit outside and on a warm day. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We have a delivery as a treat via their online service and the food is always top class. I'd highly recommend the anti pasti and they are the best pizza I've had in London.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Great place, great pizza, great service. Live it, love it. I would recommend the four cheese pizza simple but excellent.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I believe these are the best pizzas in SW London. Good value, quality ingredients and friendly service.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Great service and delicious pizzas & salads - nice on a warm evening to sit at the open windows and watch the world go by