“Simple good food for the traveler”

Peking-Seoul Restaurant
Ranked #16,269 of 22,376 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian, Korean, Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Oslo, Norway
“Simple good food for the traveler”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Located a stone throw away from Paddington station Peking-Seoul is a great alternative to Burger King, KFC and other trashy places. The room is simple and clean and the food was tasty. The perfect place for a quick meal.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kropell

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Reasonable restauarant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

Went here recently for a business meal and found it to be a reasonable restaurant. There is a good selection of both Chinese and Korean dishes as the menu is broken into two sections - one for each type of food. We had chinese food which was pretty good. The restaurant is rather bright so a bit lacking in atmosphere and the staff didn't seem that bothered about us as they nearly threw the food at us. Not terribly friendly staff although they were quick at taking the order and getting food onto the table. Reasonable price but won't be rushing back.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank AndrewJ25
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The worst resturant ever! Specially the service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

We went to there for lunch, we have ordered 3 set meals, one set meal include 1 x soup, 2 x portion of kimchi and 1 x main course. All Korea people's desk have the full set. But us (we are Chinese) only had one portion of the kimchi, because the Chinese waitress asked her colleague( in Chinese) how many kimchi should I give for that table, and she said " one portion is enough".

Come on! We are all Chinese why you treat us like this? Do you think we are idots? When I ask the waitress the 1st one said " ok I will give you one more portion". The other one said " we give the kimchi by table, one table only one kimchi". Do you think I am blind and deaf? I have an ear to hear what you have said earlier and I have eye to see!

一群傻逼中国服务员! 帮着韩国人欺负自己同胞!对韩国人地沟哈腰得! 坑中国人! 姐不差你一盘两盘的泡菜, 姐就是看不惯你们的做法! 真他妈的去下了眼了, 去你们家吃饭! 你们2个二逼中国服务员赶紧改邪归正!不然一辈子都没好运! 不得好死!妈的!以前打仗你们这种就是汉奸走狗!

• Visited January 2014
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Avoid at all costs, really terrible place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stay in London quite a lot and eat in many places around Paddington but this was unbelievable, The plates are so small and the portions are tiny, We waited quite some time for service and when the food arrived we all looked at each other as everything was really small, The food was quite cold and very poor service , The food was bland and tasteless then to add insult to injury they charged us 12.5% service charge on top of £25 per head I really felt as if I had been robbed in here, We spoke to locals in the Sussex Arms just around the corner and they told us its the worst Chinese restaurant in London with a bad reputation. AVOID AT ALL COSTS EAT ELSEWHERE

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Hoof_Harted_Wasnt_Me
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Chinese? Still looking! ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Having visited China so many times, I have come to realize that Chinese foods as much as the geography varies. Food from the coastal areas is so different from that from central China. North, South, West all have different kinds of food on there menu. One thing however I found out after travelling to various parts of the country is the exotic nature of the various menus. Standard course meals is not like the typical starters, main meal and afters. You could have courses up to thirty at times. So it is a tall order trying to get a real Chinese meal outside China. Most so called meals are so internationalized that it's lost it's through real Chinese nature. So going to this Chinese restaurant on Praed street I did not really expect much and I did not get much. I ordered for fish and all they had was fish with bread crumbs as if that was Chinese. The crab and corn soup was as if they got it from Sainsbury. Service was slow and price was seriously a bit too steep and not really worth it. Surprisingly this restaurant which is about hundred meters from Paddington Station was filled to the brim. I wouldn't go back here for a Chinese meal.