“Quick bite to eat in Covent Garden”
Review of Le Pain Quotidien

Le Pain Quotidien
Ranked #6,911 of 23,391 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Description: Whether you are on the go or have time to linger, Le Pain Quotidien is the perfect place to catch a break from the city life. The homey interior matches our organic farm food roots; a splendid display of everything from tarts to tartines can be found here at any time of day. And there's always enough fresh bread to go around!
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Being a Bank hol the place was heaving but we managed to find a table upstairs which is huge. Cheeseboard for two with a refreshing glass of Prosecco. A tad pricey but good quality, just what we wanted for our lunch and of course London prices. But YUMMY

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The food is amazing, the people are very polite and there's free wifi! Everything a traveller needs, indeed.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

The breads and different spreads are extremely tasty and make the perfect brunch with a good cup of something hot. We loved the shared tables, and enjoyed what felt like a rustic french experience.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Great place, very comfortable casual seating and atmosphere, easy to walk in and grab a cup of tea. The food is very fresh and organic and tastes wonderful. Scrambled egg with smoke salmon was superb and I finished with a cheese cake that was very yum washed down with fresh mint tea.

The only down side for me was waiting 45 minutes for the scrambled egg and chasing the staff to go find out what was happening!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stumbled upon this place looking for decent bfast and as the name suggested it was French cuisine, I had no doubts it would be good. And it is REALLY good. I am not the best judge on the pricing ad food is important to me, so If you are similar, then you should come here. I had egg salad with smoked salmon on the most amazing fresh sourdough bread, green freshly squeezed juice and good quality green tea. I am a happy camper today, my day started great.