“nice lunch”

Ranked #1,578 of 24,264 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$10 - US$21
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: Proper hamburgers made from British beef, freshly prepared and cooked to order, served with a craft beer
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Popped in here for lunch had byron burger really good nice and juicy, fries good and a decent portion plus cracking onion rings.
Decor is nice, place clean and pleasant to dine in bill wasn't too bad my wife and I ate with another couple and all enjoyed would use again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,054)

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Popped in here for a quick lunch after having had a positive experience of the food at the Bluewater branch.
Polite friendly waiter, who struck exactly the right balance without the pressurised sell of add ons - noticed he served the table next to us in exactly the same way - the fact that we weren't largeing it up on food or drink did not have a detrimental impact on the service we received - this does happen in other establishments!
Burger is one of the tastiest I have had - as they promote themselves, good quality meat, tasty bun and delicious toppings of your choice. Recommend the green chilli burger! Washed down with a very quaffable glass of rose served in a decent glass - yes, it does make a difference!
For what we wanted and had, this was a very positive experience all round.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Been to many Byron's around London and this branch and the Wardour street one seem to be the best. Great friendly staff and mouthwatering burgers.

Definitely the best burger chain in London, I try to avoid chains whenever possible but this one is streets ahead in the already over populated burger industry!

Keep up the good work !

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Enjoyed a really good burger here on a day trip to London.Service was efficient and friendly and despite the place being packed we were seated quickly.The food was tasty and well presented and it is no wonder this franchise is doing so well.Reasonably priced for good quality products.well worth a visit

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Went here with 3 other people. The restaurant was buzzing!! I had the skinny burger, and the other chose various other burgers and each of us agreed how delicious they were. I have a reputation in our family for being very fussy indeed, especially where burgers are concerned, but I have got to say I enjoyed every mouthful. We all agreed that as we had ordered various sides too how good value it was, especially I the middle of London. Would certainly go again, and recommend to others!!