Maryon Wilson Animal Park
Great day for a picnic

Reviewed 9 April 2017
sparkleyglitter
via mobile
Took the Granddaughter to see the animals

Reviewed 5 January 2017

from US$31.90
from US$27.20
from US$46.50
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I grew up in this park as my Dad was one of the team that looked after it.
I took my little boy hear with my Dad, my little boy loved it and had a lovely time, but for me and my dad we were upset by how much it has become unloved, the animals were ok not as many as their had been and no staff to be seen, the toilet we closed and was now more a ruff area rather than a well looked after park.
The streams are all grown over that we used to jump over and splash with our wellies. The grass is ruff and weedy with lack of regular mowing.

Its still a quite retreating from noisy London but nothing compared to what it once was when it had more government funding. -x-

1  Thank Victoria G
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Lovely place to while away an hour or 2 with the kids after a picnic.. lots of greenery and open fields - on a day like today weather wise couldn't fault it.

Saw goats, ponies, horses and deers - the chickens were sealed off (avarian flu) but as we only had an hour it worked out fine and as it's free you can not fault it.

If you're in the area or near by and the weathers on your side it's definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank sparkleyglitter
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Took the granddaughter to see the animals. Great place and its free. The animals are well looked after. If in the area then I would recommend a visit

1  Thank James B
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

They have ducks, pigs, goats, chickens, deer, sheep, peacocks and horses. I take my daughter a lot and she loves it. It has plenty of green space for picnics etc and is close to Marion park and charlton park both are fun parks.

2  Thank ben194
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Nothing fantastic but a nice way to keep kids amazed for free!! There isn't many activities in London you can say that about nowadays we had a picnic here and chilled ready to go on to other places later that day

1  Thank markfathers