“Best in Tooting”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I come to eat here at least once a week the food is always excellent , very well cooked, fish and chicken always succulent and of course the dosai are their speciallity . The service is fantastic ,they always deliver great food even when busy which is always on weekends . I tried a lot of sth indian in the area , but this one is unmatched.

1  Thank claireraymond

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Went here after a long day at work shortly before closing time.I ordered a masala dosa which came very promptly , the dosa was nice , soft inside. A delight to eat.The masala inside very yummy. I could not really fault the food. The service was a different matter to be frank , they requested I pay before the meal .After the meal they requested I pay as I've said I paid they kept insisting I didn't pay.After a 5 min confrontation I left with them saying I hadn't paid!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

the best food one can get for the price, anywhere in london. recently moved out of tooting, and this is what I miss most. please open new locations, eg in clapham!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Lovely South Indian / Sri Lankan food.
Mutton roll especially good.
Going back again this week.
Would highly recommend for a quick tasty meal.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Dosa n chutney goes about its business very well; the food is incredible value and tasty at the same time. The khal dosa I had was delicious, very soft and with some great sambals. Tandoori chicken, veggie curry and lentil doughnut were also lovely. A few duds, like the accompanying sauce on the side of the chicken and the cold roti dont take away from a nice, filling eat out. Service is pretty slow but I was in no hurry! At 11 quid or so a head for so much you cant complain