“Fantastic Dosa”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2014

I popped in here for a late lunch after a visit to St George's Hospital. I ordered the chicken nasal dosa and it was one of the best dosas I have ever eaten.

Ignore the no frills decor and enjoy the excellent food.

Date of visit: September 2014

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

Had a quick dosa and a idli for lunch. Asked for fast service as had to take bus. They brought me the good in a take away bag when I asked 3 times that I was eating inn meaning that the dosa was all soggy. Not happy about that.

1  Thank DJ-it-nz
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Have travelled South India and so have high expectations - this did not disappoint. Food was (on the whole) plentiful and extremely tasty. One rice is plenty for two - crispy fried vegetables were incredible. Two main dishes again, cooked well, although the fish curry had a very small piece of fish (my only complaint). Overall the no-frills restaurant delivers excellent, authentic food at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I love food in this place. It has authentic Indian taste unlike most pseudo Indian (run by Bangladeshis) restaurants...... I have eaten here not less than 15-20 times in past few months and my taste buds always felt satisfied....Must visit if you are looking authentic food.

Date of visit: July 2014
1  Thank D N
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I come to eat here at least once a week the food is always excellent , very well cooked, fish and chicken always succulent and of course the dosai are their speciallity . The service is fantastic ,they always deliver great food even when busy which is always on weekends . I tried a lot of sth indian in the area , but this one is unmatched.

1  Thank claireraymond