“Ridiculous prices misleading tourists!! Appalling place!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Southwark
London
“Ridiculous prices misleading tourists!! Appalling place!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

I work in the area, companies like this one shouldn't be allowed to exist. They charge extortionate prices for very little food!!
I went to get a pancake which cost £4.95!!! £5 for a small small pancake couldn't believe it!! And that was the take away price! Not only that but I caught the woman in the shop reheating one that they had on DISPLAY!!! It had been sitting there for hours. It was only after I said to them 'do you not make it from scratch?' she said 'Oh you want a fresh one?' .
Absolutely appalling, I will never return and I will certainly tell all my work colleagues not to step foot in there for lunch. Advice to Allans: Work on your prices, services and quality. Without that you don't have a serious business!!

• Visited November 2013

Potters Bar, United Kingdom
“rip off uncooked food and a cook that dont care”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

Me and a friend went to have lunch and ordered a jacket potato with cheese and sweetcorn and my friend ordered a jacket potato with tuna. the spuds came after 20 mins and they were raw inside and a small bit of cheese and 6 pieces of sweetcorn on mine and my friends came with a tin of tuna dumped on her uncooked spud. we returned the food and only paid for our teas. when i mentioned this to the cook that the food is disgracful and it should never have left the kitchen he shook his head and said i know and carried on. 2 ladies infront of us complained also, they lost out of good money for serving terrible food. DO NOT EAT THERE

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Whish I'd read the reviews first.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

I didn't think it was possible to ruin scrambled eggs. I was wrong. Greasy and undercooked - like plastic commit from a home shop that's been deep fried. I can only imagine this shop is a front for a global heroin importation business as they certainly aren't staying open on the quality of their food. Even after I complained cheeky buggers still tried to charge service. Honestly, do your toilet bowl a favour and avoid like the plague.

• Visited October 2013
Crowthorne, United Kingdom
“Worst lunch ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

The staff didn't seem to understand English. I tried to explain that I wanted a jacket potato with just cheese and not baked beans as well. To be fair the potato was large and soft in the middle, but it was luke warm and the cheese was non-existent, a tiny square I could hardly see let alone taste. My daughter had a slice of pizza and asked for chicken on the top of it. The pizza was inedible. The base was hard, the chicken tasted horrible and the pizza was so greasy. It tasted as though it had been fried in a bucket of oil. At £15 not good value for money and they only took cash payments. I give the whole experience 1 out of 10.

• Visited August 2013
Lancing, United Kingdom
“Looked brilliant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013

We found this on the corner and it looked really nice. Service was good food was tastless and cakes had been lefted out pre slices so were dry around the edges. Then said don't take credit cards even thought they have a sign on the door saying credit cards accepted. Please avoid London must have betted to offer

• Visited January 2013