“A Great Chef”

The Lazy Fox
Price range: US$16 - US$32
Cuisines: American, British, Pub, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
“A Great Chef”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Finally this pub in Farm lane has got it right. Having changed hands numerous times it has now got the winning formula.

The staff are friendly and very helpful. The food is wonderful and at a very reasonable price as it is of very good quality. and beautifully served. I really am looking forward to my next meal there and am old the hamburgers are fantastic. Well done and so glad to have a local pub like this one.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank kyla39

Iver Heath, United Kingdom
“Very good pub, great beers, interesting Beer Wall, good food”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Had an enjoyable night here with mates, excellent choice of ales, beers and cider, I think I tried 5 different ones over the course of the night, the staff were generally very good, initially I stood at the bar while no one served me but once I got the beer card and used the Beer Wall, all was well. Chap showed me how to pour a good pint and the rest was history.

Great range of beers from UK, USA, Australia and, I am sure, others. Food was also very good, a hearty range of burgers, a lot of us had burgers, mine was topped with hoi sin shredded duck plus great triple cooked chips. Others enjoyed their burgers and hot dogs, the starters were also good with an excellent battered sausage.

One other slight let down was that I had booked a table with a beer pump for 7 of us. We had been double booked, as another party were booked over us, a large party! The manager was very apologetic, he showed me the mistake in his diary / book and offered us a round of drinks for our party, 7 pints so not a bad make good! The beer in the pump table was the Schremser Austrian lager which was fine but one of the less good beers on offer so not a big miss all in all.

All in all a very good pub, great beers, interesting Beer Wall to serve yourself the quantity and type of beer you want, Red Hook Long Hammer IPA and Brooklyn Lager were my particular favourites. I would definitely go back.

Visited April 2014
Littleton, Colorado
“Fresh haddock”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Wall of beer is their claim to fame but I loved my Sheppy's hard cider. Wait staff friendly and attentive. My grandson ordered the half order of ribs and he is fussy! But he loved them so much we went back again tonight. So convenient to our flat, too

London, United Kingdom
“Stylish pub with an interesting gimmick”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Quite a spacious and stylish modern pub with comfy sofas and low coffee tables. There's a bar like any other but they also have an innovation I haven't seen elsewhere. It's a serve yourself bar - you buy a card loaded with credit, choose a beer from a row of taps on the wall, then serve yourself and the cost of the beer (with you deciding how much or how little you want dispensed) is deducted from your card. A bit of a gimmick but quite clever I thought. We visited just for a drink and were able to find a quiet table at the back, away from the rather noisy front area where they were showing international rugby on television.

“Absolutely Brilliant”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Amazing place to have a pub grub before the game at Stamford Bridge. Speed of service is exceptional even at peak times and the staff is forever smiling.Must visit for the unique beer wall with self service taps. Will defo be back again soon.