“lovely breakfast with lovely staff”
Review of Bankside Cafe

Bankside Cafe
Ranked #436 of 675 Coffee & Tea in London
Neighbourhood: Southbank
Neighbourhood: Southbank
London, United Kingdom
“lovely breakfast with lovely staff”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I do go to bankside cafe regularly with my friends. They do very good english breakfast and fresh salads in there.You will not pay fortune in the cafe , they have good prices .I didnt know that bankside cafe was on TripAdvisor so I have to tell you that owners of the banksides cafe are so friendly and very professional. I feel like I eat at my home. The place is very clean & tidy as well . I would definitely recommend the bankside cafe for everyone . .you will love it.
all the best guys

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank Londoner4446

Jonesboro, Georgia
“My search is over!!!”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I'm British born, but moved to the United States when I was 12. I haven't been back since and miss the British food. This is the first time back in 30 years so I want the real food I've missed. I've tried breakfast at restaurants which were expensive and were disappointing. I tried fish and chips and was disappointed, even the fish and chips was better in Paris. I stumbled on Bankside Café today by accident when I was asking people where I can find good food. Everywhere I've ate until now, the restaurants have been overpriced when comparing portions. The Bankside Café is underpriced...but don't tell them that. It's a great place to eat and have enough money to come back again the next day...yes, I will be back there tomorrow and try something else.

• Visited November 2013
5 Thank Shadowman1994
Minneapolis
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We were looking for a nice breakfast. We stumbled upon this from a sign on the street. There weren't too many places open for breakfast in the area. It looked promising when we arrived as it was filled with a large number of workmen on their breakfast break. There was a constant stream of people coming in and out. Service was fast. They have everything you can imagine for breakfast, lunch and dinner, including roast dinner. Prices are reasonable. My only complaint was the radio was way too loud. We had to shout to hear each other talk. Very close to Ibis Blackfriars Hotel.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Cathy P
Ottawa, Canada
“Great informal inexpensive cafe”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Looking for a great full breakfast like you'd get back home at a low cost (5 pounds or so)? This is the place....if you are lucky enough to find a seat inside or at the outdoor tables.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank joesylvie
Renfrew Scotland
“nice for a coffee”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Stopped by here on Monday when out for a walk along the Thames, nice and clean with good coffee, view is also very good and lots going on all around the area

Visited July 2013