“Been many times, never let us down!”
Review of The Jam Tree

The Jam Tree
Ranked #11,917 of 22,827 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Been many times, never let us down!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I love the jam tree! I have dined there many times and always had a lovely experience.
The food is great and the atmosphere is calm and relaxing. The sunday roasts are amazing, great portions! They also have a really nice garden, perfect for the great weather we are having.....

• Visited May 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!!!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Had the most amazing experience in Clapham. Excellent food that can't be beaten for its value and quality. The service was excellent and the cocktails are the tastiest , tangiest drinks I've experienced:))) see you soon! TTait

“Horrific”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I don't know where to start with the Jam Tree in Clapham. I have never been in such an establishment where customer service is non existent!! The service was beyond disgrace. The staff were rude, arrogant and so unhelpful. As for the manager Lorenzo, I have never met such a man who has no care factor for customers, his mannerism was a absolute disgrace and I really hope that the CEO of the Jam Tree clapham - really consider his role as a manager there as they will lose a lot of customers. Go to the jam tree in chelsea, excellent service.

5 Thank Amybagz
“Lovely sunny wknd ”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This wknd was my 5th visit to The Jam Tree. I always bring with me new friends and they leave the place as happy as me. This place is perfect to spend a Saturday or Sunday afternoon/evening they have a lovely garden at the back perfect for drinks and a lovely restaurant at the front with huge windows!, food is yummy (pulled pork burger my fav) and the cocktails are just perfect (all)! smiley and helpful service!
See u next wknd ;)

1 Thank Diana G
london
“Vile”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

To cut a long story short...the 'manager' Leandro and the front of house woman need a crash course in customer relations as pulling faces and making rude comments behind customers backs (they did not realise we could see them in the bar mirror ) is not how you generate repeat custom.

3 Thank frankie023