“Nice place”
Review of WakeUp Docklands

WakeUp Docklands
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I really enjoyed it, water was super flat, had fantastic obstacles. 'Toby' my instructor was super helpful, full of tips to help my riding. Really good day.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

My partner and I recently spotted this venue as we took the cable car over to the O2 and decided to come back and try standup paddleboarding which seems to be a fast growing sport. We had a great time and with a little instruction we were up standing and having a great time exploring the docks. Since then I have been back to try the wakeboarding - again needing instruction which was very helpful and before long I was up riding. The facilities are great, warm clean showers and a restaurant/bar on a barge next to the centre where you can watch everyone enjoying themselves on the water.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Great to be able to play on the water without leaving the city. And with the manmade beach, the floating "Oiler" bar, wakeboarding shop, Emirates "Air Line" cable car, and various other new attractions all in the same location, it's actually a cool place to hang-out for people of all ages, even if you're not wakeboarding. Super-friendly staff too.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Great wake boarding facilities, the best in Europe. Together with a converted Oiler bar (fuel oil barge turned into bar) next door and a chilled out clubhouse area, makes this the perfect place to spend a summers day in London.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I'd not tried this before but in a couple of sessions I was attempting jumps. They're a really accommodating and patient bunch of people and the centre was well stocked with equipment and wet suits yet still very affordable. I didn't get cold once!
I'll definitely go again.