“Fantastic place, great food and welcoming!”
Review of Atlantis

Atlantis
Ranked #4,332 of 23,242 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I have been visiting the Atlantis on a regular basis since moving to the area with my girlfriend. The quality of the food and the warmth of the welcome haven't diminished in that time. I now count the owner, Costas, and his staff as friends often popping in just for a chat. The Meze is incredible value for money and of the highest quality too. A cracking little place, it's more like a local than is my nearest pub in the area, plus it serves great food in a warm comfortable atmosphere.

3  Thank TMcMurray_12
There are newer reviews for Atlantis

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Like an earlier reviewer, I found both the welcome and the food here terrific. My companion and I had the same thing - Kleftico which was great, I had baklava for desert with a lovely strong black coffee - the atmosphere was good too and the service impeccable. Excellent value and I cant recommend it highly enough!

2  Thank seniledelinquent
Reviewed 9 December 2012

We visited Atlantis on a cold, rainy, windy wintery night. As soon as we walked in, we were warmed by the attentive service and wonderful smell of roasting garlic.
Atlantis offers a two course menu that was perfect for us. A dish of hummus was served with nicely warmed, soft pita bread. Yummy. Dinner was a chicken dish served with rice, a warm yogurt and cucumber salad and had a name that I won't even try to spell here! It's one of the classics on the menu and the excellent waitstaff will know which one you mean. Greek salad was very good and a concern about the raw white onions included was dispelled with the first taste. Care had been taken to soak the sliced onion in milk to reduce the bitter tang and we knew we'd found a good place.
We've only been there once but have since heard that it's been at the same location for many years. I guess so, because every time we went by, it was packed!
Good food and an excellent value

4  Thank canadiancraftsman