“alison and roger”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Pooters Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #69 of 558 London B&B and Inns
lisburn
“alison and roger”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We have no hesitation in recommending this delightful bed and breakfast accomodation, situated within easy access to the centre of london, westminster, the southbank etc....by foot or public transport. Local pubs, coffee shops and restaurants are excellent.
Most welcoming landlady and delicious breakfast in very relaxing and tasteful surroundings.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alison c
Alison P, Owner at Pooters Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
My B&B is still a surprise to people when they discover just how convenient it is for many of the top "must see" attractions in London. Of course we can hear Big Ben strike the hours so we must be really close to Westminster - in fact we are just over the river! The South Bank with the London Eye and all the riverside attractions is only a few minutes walk away. Not much need for hot and stuffy tube trains - you can walk or take a short bus ride from the corner of my street.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Aix-en-Provence, France
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I've spend a lovely week end in this house. The welcome by the landlady was very warm and I have to give a special prize to the full english breakfast I had along the week end.
The room was cosy and very clear and had a well furnished bookshelf. I recommend this B&B.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Alidor T
I think that when you are staying somewhere for bed and breakfast, the breakfast is a very important aspect of the deal. I love breakfast - it's my favourite meal, so I try hard to ensure it is delicious and just right for my guests. The croissants and other pastries are freshly baked by me, and the full English always include great sausages with a high meat content. Special dietary requirements can be managed if I am given notice, when I make sure that the breakfast suits the individual needs of the customer.