We decided to eat at Bonnie Gull as we love seafood and the recommendations from a number of publications. However the standard of service was the worst we have experienced. It started off poor and got worse. Firstly it was slow but the waiting staff did not have a clue.
1. Ordered water ....had to ask twice.
2. Ordered a bottle of wine .....".got a glass.
3. Ordered starter to share with bread......had to ask twice for bread.
4. Main courses arrived an hour after ordered.....but were good.
5. Ordered 2 espressos......one cup cracked and when sent back waited 10 minutes for a replacement.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.