“White Cube Gallery, Bermondsey - a bit off the beaten path”
Review of White Cube Gallery

White Cube Gallery
Ranked #525 of 1,736 things to do in London
Reviewed 11 August 2013

A pleasant find that we found from the tip of an artist friend. Modern art in a large, well lit space. Two interesting exhibits the day we were there - Sarah Morris and Marcius Galan. The current exhibits can be found by searching on the internet and they had good photos to help determine if you are interested. A bit of a hike from either London Bridge or Bermondsey Stations but through interesting parts of town that are not as overrun with tourists. A small shop is part of the museum. Worth the effort if you like modern art.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

what a marvelous small museum of modern art is this and what a beautifull building, spacious, impressive

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We're going to White Cube Bermondsey regularly as we live nearby. There are always great exhibitions.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Went here for the first time and saw the Chuck Close exhibit, wow! Had been to the Lichtestein's at Tate Modern earlier and I have to say preferred this!
it's a huge space with great light and I look forward to seeing more stuff there soon. Best of all it's free!!! No inhouse cafe or bar but on a trendy street with plenty of great places to stop and refresh

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Wasn't sure what to expect and wasn't disappointed. The Chuck Close exhibition was brilliant. I particularly liked the chance to watch the film showing his life and techniques, which I think a lot of people may have missed, due to it being somewhat hidden from view.
The other exhibition- well I'll simply say - he's taking the pxxs. Nice art work, sculpture but does it need a guy in a see through one piece to roller skate around it whilst other dancers perform in it to weird tunes? I'm glad I didn't pay to see it. Maybe I'm a philistine.
A lovely gallery with beautiful open rooms and polished concrete floors - so refreshing.