“Fantastic & really useful :-)”

Photography Tours at Night LTD
Book In Advance
More Info
US$132.52*
and up
London Photography Tour at Night
Ranked #169 of 704 Tours in London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic & really useful :-)”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

I am so happy I did this tour. I genuinely had no clue about using the manual settings on my camera - didn't know what 'aperture' meant or what it was for, didn't know about shutter speed settings & ISO but within the first 20 mins I did. Instruction was brilliant & patient and I was pleased with the pics I managed to achieve. It really is a great tour and I am planning to do another to learn some more skills. I doubt I'll ever make photographer of the year but if I can at least manage to convey to my friends & family some of the amazing moments in my life through well composed and beautiful photos I will be happy. The course has certainly started me on my way to this :-) Thank you so much!!

Visited February 2014

“Amazing tour”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I learnt a lot from this tour. Although I have shot in manual mode before this was the first time I attempted night shots with a digital SLR; and I was amazed at the result. The tour leader was excellent giving tips as we went along. The group size was around 10 so it was not too large and everyone was friendly.

I had a great time!

Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Truly Magnificant - Something we'll never forget”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I done a tour with Katrina a few months back and had to drop by to recommend it to all:

I am now fully confident with manual photography and truly only have these guys to thank. Go ahead and do it! It's an experience you won't forget and what's more, you'll walk away with some fantastic photos on your camera leaving a lasting memory.

I'd recommend bringing a friend with you, as I did.

Visited October 2013
tres arroyos,argentina
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“LONDON AT NIGHT IS A AMAZING EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We walked from the parliament to the tower bridge.along the river Thames at night.It was a wonderful experience.You can´t miss it.I´m going to add many pictures.Enjoy them

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“A Winters Night With Katrina PTN”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I brought myself a Nikon D3200 and I was still using it in auto mode. I was getting some decent pictures and I was rather happy, but I was getting bored of all my night shots looking either under or overexposed. It was only by chance that I realised that night photography courses existed....I had second thoughts about coming out of my warm bed to take pictures of London that I could down load off the net...However, I contact Katz and again, I was having second thoughts, but once she organized the class and walked us around what appeared to be half of central London, the end results of the night were perfect, I no longer use automatic.....I have also learned what ISO, the F and the A mean.....No book would have taught me these skills in such a short space of time... Thank you and I hope you like the results of the pictures that I sent you.....In short the course was value for money. No point buying an expensive camera, if you can't or unwilling to use it....Katz forced the issue and I am glad she did....Thank you very much and I will be telling my friends about the course.

Visited February 2013