“Fantastic experience”

Ranked #166 of 692 Tours in London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

My boyfriend and I went on this tour earlier this week, and had the best time! Our tour guide Katrina was really helpful, giving us great tips on how to take photos at night and how to use aperture, ISO and shutter speed. As a complete beginner, they made everything really clear and it was great value for money. We left the tour with big smiles on our faces, amazing photos and great memories. Katrina even gave us some great tips for how to photograph the Northern Lights on our upcoming trip to Iceland.

Visited March 2014

Epsom, United Kingdom
“Really useful”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Went on this tour tonight. Learnt how to use the manual settings and got some good photos. Well worth doing. Tour leader was very good. Will recommended to friends. Looking forward to doing more tours

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic & really useful :-)”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

I am so happy I did this tour. I genuinely had no clue about using the manual settings on my camera - didn't know what 'aperture' meant or what it was for, didn't know about shutter speed settings & ISO but within the first 20 mins I did. Instruction was brilliant & patient and I was pleased with the pics I managed to achieve. It really is a great tour and I am planning to do another to learn some more skills. I doubt I'll ever make photographer of the year but if I can at least manage to convey to my friends & family some of the amazing moments in my life through well composed and beautiful photos I will be happy. The course has certainly started me on my way to this :-) Thank you so much!!

Visited February 2014
“Amazing tour”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I learnt a lot from this tour. Although I have shot in manual mode before this was the first time I attempted night shots with a digital SLR; and I was amazed at the result. The tour leader was excellent giving tips as we went along. The group size was around 10 so it was not too large and everyone was friendly.

I had a great time!

Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Truly Magnificant - Something we'll never forget”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I done a tour with Katrina a few months back and had to drop by to recommend it to all:

I am now fully confident with manual photography and truly only have these guys to thank. Go ahead and do it! It's an experience you won't forget and what's more, you'll walk away with some fantastic photos on your camera leaving a lasting memory.

I'd recommend bringing a friend with you, as I did.

Visited October 2013