The Wellesley Knightsbridge, a Luxury Collection Hotel, London
US$302
US$276
Hilton
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$199
  • Restaurant
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$264
Doubletree
US$242
Rubens Hotel
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$131
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$169
US$475
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsrolls roycebutler servicecomplimentary rollshyde parkoval restaurantcigar terracecrystal barbeautiful boutique hotelafternoon teamarble bathroomunderfloor heatingconcierge teaman upgradefour seasonsfantastic stayspecial thanksbeautiful room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Beautiful designer influenced Art Deco hotel in superb location. Staff are professional, but warm and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble. We had a king deluxe..sumptuous, but a little small..suggest a suite would be better.
Jazz bar, restaurant stylish and comfortable.
But...both cocktail bars where smoking environments...one a cigar club...we will not return unfortunately because we found the smell of smoke permeated the entire hotel. Such a shame for non smokers but great for those who do!

Room Tip: A suite would give you more room...but king deluxe was lovely. Rooms are very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank P F
StefanoLodi, General Manager at The Wellesley Knightsbridge, a Luxury Collection Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor . We are delighted that you enjoyed your overall stay and the service we provided you with. Thank you as well for your constructive feedback which has been taken in great consideration.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

I'll be honest and say I haven't actually stayed here however I did frequent the cigar bar a few weeks back. I felt compelled to tell everyone how fantastic the bar was and they have an enormous cigar collection. Yes the prices of cigars are far too high as well as the cocktails but it is Knightsbridge so I guess you have to expect that. Definitely worth a visit especially as they didn't get snobby about us smoking our own cigars.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank FoodiePhil101

Thank you very much for this wonderful feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed the quality of service and product we offer in the Cigar Terrace and that you wished to share it on Trip Advisor. We now wait for you to come and stay at The Wellesley and experience our bedrooms.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

this is a place with beautiful interior. A beautiful hotel with friendly and helpful staff, the rooms were plush and very comfortable, we also enjoyed the heated external terrace areas and the atmosphere of the hotel, and good location a 3 minute walk to Hyde park and 10 minute walk from Buckingham Palace.
Highly recommended

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MikaelyD
StefanoLodi, General Manager at The Wellesley Knightsbridge, a Luxury Collection Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

I am really happy that you appreciated our hospitality. Your feed back has been shared with all staff members.
We are glad that you feel like recommending our hotel and this is the best compliment we may receive. Once again thank you and we hope you will come to visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Whether you visit The Wellesley for an overnight stay, a visit to the fantastic Oval Restaurant or for a few drinks in the Cigar Terrace, you are sure to be treated to an amazing experience.

Having returned from a stay for my birthday all I have are positive comments; The concierge was quick to ensure we had the Rolls Royce to drop us off to the theatre, the Chef worked with us to ensure that we had time for dinner before the show (both the sea-bass and venison are highly recommended, though the entire menu is stunning) and on top of this, he had a birthday dessert sent out to me after the meal as well as one sent to my room upon our return from our evening out!

We sampled numerous cocktails in my favourite drinking spot in London (The Wellesley Cigar Garden) and could not fault a single one of them- The boutique size of the hotel meant that there wasn't far to go when staggering back to our rooms, though we couldn't resist having a sneaky champagne follow us up there!
Interestingly, we met non-residents of the hotel who had simply come to the venue to enjoy drinks.

Not to be outshone by dinner, breakfast was equally varied (although we all went for the smoked salmon!) complimented by The Wellesley's Churchill Blend (tea).

All-in-all yet another amazing experience and environment with very attentive staff highly recommended.

ZY (Salisbury)

Room Tip: Rooms are all incredibly varied, If you aren't happy with your room do ask for an alternative as the case may be the alternative is better suited to you.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
StefanoLodi, General Manager at The Wellesley Knightsbridge, a Luxury Collection Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Wonderful to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always so rewarding for us all to read such lovely feed back especially if it comes from a returning guest. I have extended your comment to the rest of the team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thank you again.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

From the moment I arrived, I was transported to another time period by the decor and service level that you don't experience just anywhere. A special thanks to Claire (reception), Dmitri (butler), and the 2 chauffeurs (unfortunately I do not have their names).
The location is perfect. The Rolls Royce car service is phenomenal and really made my stay and assisted me getting to meetings. The butler service as well really brought the experience to another level. Loved the Hermes bath amenities and the most comfortable robe and slippers ever! I took the most luxurious bath of my entire life. Thank you, The Wellesley, and keep up the excellent work!

Room Tip: Definitely go for a room with a view of Hyde Park if you can!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
StefanoLodi, General Manager at The Wellesley Knightsbridge, a Luxury Collection Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

How wonderful. Thank you very much for this amazing feed back. We are glad we were able to please you in all the aspect of your stay with us and let me thank you on behalf of the staff members you mentioned who were delighted by your comment, and everybody else. Once again thank you and please return to visit us if you come back to London.