“Amazing”
Review of Mandara Spa

Mandara Spa
Ranked #32 of 635 Spas & Wellness in London
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My husband and I decided we needed a relaxing weekend, that is exactly what we go!
The spa & all facilities are amazing! All very clean & tidy. The receptionist booked our treatments close together, even though the spa was busy.
The relaxation area was VERY well presented, the lady that put all the dried fruits and flavoured water out was very specific on where everything went and always had the area 'spritzed' in time for the next guests....
Our treatments were carried out by Rose and yolanda...and we have no complaints with either, both amazing at what they do. All the staff we met were very pleasant & polite.
I will say from experience, if you want someone with ' firm' hands- Rose is the lady you want, absolutely perfect!
We will be returning in the near future, and will be booking both Rose and Yolanda for my treatments!

(Nothing against the other ladies, but I like to stick with what I know, I am 100% sure they are all brilliant! )

1  Thank maxinewallace

Dear maxinewallace,

Thank you for your great response we are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us
we hope to welcome you back to Mandara Spa very soon.

Kind Reagrds,

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We did a Groupon deal - spa day with facial. Lovely and relaxing. Staff so friendly and helpful. Used the gym, all very modern. Then had a facial - Yolanda and Monika were our beauty therapists. They used Elemis products, which were lovely. The relaxation room was quiet and serene and we were invited to have healthy snacks and tea/drinks while we waited there before our facials. After this we used the swimming pool area - pool, steam room, sauna. We thoroughly enjoy our time there and would definitely recommend a visit.

2  Thank CamCass

Dear CamCass

Thank you for your lovely words about Mandara Spa.

We are really pleased you enjoyed the use of our facilities.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back very soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I am a regular spa goer and have to say this is one of the best treatments I have had in a very long time. Laura is an amazing therapist, with an exceptional professional touch. Will definitely return.!!

Dear Hayley D

Thank you for a lovely review.

I am extremely pleased that you have enjoyed your treatment with us at Mandara Spa and we hope to see you back soon for another of our relaxing treatments

Thank you.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I went to Mandara Spa after a friend recommended it to me. I went after work one evening and could see why my friend had recommended it. The staff on reception we're warm and friendly. They showed me to the changing rooms which were impeccably clean, even with elemis body lotion for clients! The relaxation room before my treatment was amazing, they serve Mandara ginger tea, which is heavenly, along with different fruits, cookies and chocolate truffles!! My treatment was an elemis facial which was so relaxing and made my skin feel amazing. The therapist was lovely and I would definitely have the treatment again. I have been to a fair few spas and Mandara spa is by far the best I have been to. I felt so relaxed, I didn't want to go home! All members of staff were friendly. The spa is beautifully laid out and is a very serene place to be. If your looking for a relaxed, luxurious spa then look no further!

1  Thank tmr25
Kerry D, Manager at Mandara Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2015

Thank You tmr25 for your wonderful review .

I am glad you enjoyed your experience at Mandara Spa.

My team and I are really pleased to share our passion for great service with all our guests.

I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

I only used the spa and did not stay at the hotel - I had a really fantastic massage here BUT I wouldn't go back.

The main reason is the changing facilities are inadequate. There are no changing cubicles in the mens, just one 5ft bench against a wall for everyone to share. Also had a small backpack and putting this in the allocated locker meant I had no room left to hang clothes so they got creased - I was just able to squeeze my trainers in with it.

After the massage we were allowed to use the pool and sauna but the sauna was full and there were no less than 10 children in the spa pool, which is not particular big. It was certainly not relaxing or possible to swim any lengths so we gave up and left.

The massage however was excellent, one of the best I've had and if they sorted out the changing facilities I could be tempted back.

Kerry D, Manager at Mandara Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Dear Trojo22,

Thank you for your review.

I am of course happy to hear that you enjoyed your massage at the Mandara Spa, and that it was one of the best you have ever had.

I am sorry you found our changing facilities inadequate. Regrettably we currently do not have individual cubicle changing areas but we do offer larger lockers should your belongings not fit in our standard lockers. Also, please note following your massage you are welcome to use the treatment room to change.

The swimming pool is the hotel pool and not solely for use of Spa guests. However we do offer adult only swimming times from 6am-8am and 8pm-10pm.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to fully enjoy your experience with us.

Thank you.