“Brilliant Brunch”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I found this after a trip advisor search as we were staying in Camden but wanted something less touristy!
I wasn't disappointed!
Brunch was lovely.
Coffees brilliant.
Service friendly.

1  Thank Ge0babe

Reviewed 27 August 2013

This place is perfect! My husband and I went to Ginger & White from a recommendation from our friends for a good coffee place. It ended up exceeding our expectations. The coffee was amazing and the breakfasts were just absolutely delicious. We ended up going to this place for breakfast every day we were visiting and I will go back as soon as we are there again.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Another place to go for breakfast is Ginger & White on England's Lane.
The coffee is fantastic.. breakfast is of small portion but enough to get you going.

They also serve very wonderful cakes.

Try getting there early as the place tends to get pack especially during late mornings.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

There are a couple of Ginger & White locations in our neighborhood but this one is definitely more spacious than the one in Hampstead. I like both for the ambiance and the coffee is superb. The problem is that usually on weekends they are both very crowded so we haven't had a chance to sit down and eat breakfast. We finally did today and had delicious eggs and toast, coffee and muffins. I definitely recommend this place for great service, food and coffee.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

This was the most expensive hot chocolate in London without being that good. Honestly these prices are ridiculous.

Tonia G, Owner at Ginger & White, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

I'm really surprised and saddened that you did not enjoy your hot choccy. We have customers that rave about our hot chocolate. Our milk is from a small farm British farm Northam dairy and is carefully textured by our baristas and then mixed with Montezuma's organic chocolate flakes. and it is still cheaper than an overheated whipped cream topped choccy syrup hot chocolate from one fo the big chains!