“Fresh tea and friendly service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Cafe, Fast food, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
oxford
“Fresh tea and friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

Well organised and friendly cafe offering a range of beverages and cakes etc, Just what you need when you need to sit and chat and wait for your train. We felt comfortable here in the middle of the station, the staff were polite and the prices were ok, what you expect to pay for the convenience, £1.90 for breakfast tea.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ospreychick

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
“Very good sarnie and coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Popped in herr whilst waiting for a train had a really good grilled sandwich and a lovely capuccino

Friendly service too - which is a rarity in London!

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Goooooood coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

I usually just get coffee anywhere downstairs at waterloo station but I had some time to spare so had a wonder upstairs. So glad I did as I stumbled across Benugo... The coffee was really good! And cheaper than at the other usual chain coffee shops... If your a coffee lover like me it is important to have some good stuff! And I tried some cake that was being dished out as a free sample, and that was really good as well!
Also the staff were really nice and friendly! Well, whenever I'm in the area, I know where I'll be going for coffee! And if you have time you can sit and people watch down below...

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

I was at waterloo station waiting for my daughter and decided to have a coffee. The station is being overhauled with lots more places to eat, have snacks or just a coffee to go. The Benugo is on the upper floor so I thought I would give it a try, I was not disappointed. The staff were quick and efficient and friendly. They even had soya milk which was a plus, I had a great cappuccino and a Raspberry and white chocolate muffin for £4-40 it was delicious. The tables were clean and cleared regularly, I sat overlooking the station a great place to people watch. I would certainly recommend Benugo.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Patricia M
“Good place to wait with a cuppa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

A good spot to wait above the crowds while drinking a cuppa. There seemed to be a good range of cakes but I didn't try them. It is noisy as it is a station. Service was quick.

• Visited April 2013